Hello from NH

/ Hello from NH #1  

Fosters69

Tractor
Mahindra 26xl
Just got my 1st tractor delivered about 2 hours ago. I now have lots to learn. It's a mahindra 26xl with fel, backhoe/thumb,snow blower, and rear blade. I am sure I will have lots of rookie questions so please forgive me in advance.:)

Glad to be a member!

Dan

/ Hello from NH #2  
Welcome to the forum, Dan, from another granite stater!!:welcome:
There's nothing to forgive, Dan! We were all rookies at one time or another.
All questions, rookie or otherwise, are welcomed!

Oh, and pictures are definitely welcomed. Let's see your tractor!:thumbsup:

/ Hello from NH #4  
Welcome from Goshen (which for those "from away" is about an hour NW) You buy from the dealer in Warner? They seem to have expanded quite a bit.

Drone shot.
Kubota_drone-L.jpg

/ Hello from NH
Thanks for the welcome!

Yes, Grand that's where it came from. Love the Kubota you have. Just too far from me, plus absolutely no money down. They seem very good, let's see if I have a problem.

Trails, thanks I looked at a Bob too. Ithe was really distance that made the decision.

Wag, thanks for the invite. I am a big fly fishermen and New Zealand is on my bucket list. Maybe if I make it there I will swing by while I am in the neighborhood.

Dan

/ Hello from NH #6  
Welcome! There is also a thread called "NH Roll Call." :drink:

/ Hello from NH
There is? Not really tech savvy would be anice understatement. I will definitely need a link to find it, or something. I am seriously old school. I would post picts but don't know how. Finding someone local to ask a question to would be awesome.

Thank you all!

Dan