New member from China

/ New member from China #1  

JYF machinery

Tractor
mulcher teeth
   / New member from China #2  
Welcome to TBN Tasha. Not sure if you are aware of Forum etiquette but it is a place to share information, ask and answer questions. If you are attempting to do commercial business, you should become an advertiser on TBN. We all love to hear from folks all over the world, I just wanted you to understand the purpose of this website.

/ New member from China
Dear,i am really sorry.i don't want to violate the Forum Discipline.I will pay attention to it next time.Really sorry.

/ New member from China #4  
Dear,i am really sorry.i don't want to violate the Forum Discipline.I will pay attention to it next time.Really sorry.
I don't mean to scare you away. Please keep posting. I know there are those here that need assistance with Chinese tractor equipment. This info is hard to find. I'm sure we will be grateful if you can provide help with questions.

Also, I travel to China two times a year. I really enjoy my visits. The people are very nice although communication is difficult if I travel outside the big cities. The good news is your English is 1000 times better than my Chinese.

Glad you found TBN! :welcome:

/ New member from China
Thank you for your kindly reminding.I will keep posting,hope i can help others with the questions about tractor equipment.:)
Have you ever been to Wenzhou?it is near to Shanghai.if not,welcome to Wenzhou when you come to China next time,i can be your guide.:drink:

/ New member from China #6  
Thank you for your kindly reminding.I will keep posting,hope i can help others with the questions about tractor equipment.:)
Have you ever been to Wenzhou?it is near to Shanghai.if not,welcome to Wenzhou when you come to China next time,i can be your guide.:drink:
Okay! I was just in Shanghai two weeks ago. No, I have not been to Wenzhou but I know where that is! South of Shanghai. I have been to Jingdezhen... maybe closer to you.

/ New member from China #8  
:welcome:

Welcome to the forum, Tasha!

/ New member from China
Wow,i should join in the forum earlier.:laughing: I think you know China well.Yes,Wenzhou is in the south of Shanghai.it takes about 5hours to get to Jingdezhen from Wenzhou.