I'm new now what?

/ I'm new now what? #1  

kjrcace

Tractor
mahindra 2415, JD 318
Hi all. I've been working on farm equipment, cars, bikes, trucks, wood working, welding, home repairs / expansion since I could serve as dad's gofor. I'm now 51 moved from the farm to the burbs and found a nice pc of property I now have to maintain (10 acres). I have a lot of hobbies all centered around making things or fixing things. I fly Rc air planes and helicopters and restore old subarus while maintaining and driving modern ones. Well if you call 2006 and 2009 modern. We also have the token "American made" Ponturd. 2003 montana van. Really it's been a good vehicle but it likes front wheel bearings for breakfast and it's shaped like a turd. But it keeps on going. so far.
I am a Subaru ambassador which means I get free stuff to give out to subaru fans and I can save you $500.00 on the purchase of a new subaru. I have 32 wheels from some of the first subaru's imported back in 1968-1970. I have two of them running and one is actually licensed and has won a couple trophies at car shows. the remaining 360's are some where between 30% to 99% complete but needing freshened up. So yes I'm a Subie fan.
I have two tractors, well many of you will call them little tractors but They work for me. One is a mid 80s JD 318 I just repowered with a honda motor. Works well and I've made a couple mods to keep from cutting the original JD tin. The other is Mahindra 2415. Recent purchase used. 280 hours. with a loader and hoe.

/ I'm new now what? #2  
I'm confused....

/ I'm new now what? #3  
Welcome to the forum.

/ I'm new now what? #4  
:welcome: to TBN...enjoy.

/ I'm new now what? #7  
:welcome:

Welcome to the forum!

Two tractors is a good start :D

/ I'm new now what? #8  
:welcome:

Welcome kjrcace! The 318 is a great little machine, I don't plan on ever getting rid of mine!