Newbie from South Georgia

/ Newbie from South Georgia #1  

JW 31635

Tractor
New Holland Workmaster 35
My name is John. Navy Combat Veteran. I own some property outside of Lakeland, Georgia (close to Valdosta). I just moved down from Athens "Go Dawgs" Georgia.

The property has planted pines that were put in and never maintained but had a guy come over from Tifton last year and run his mulching machine attached to his skid steer. Looked like a park for about 4 months until all of the underbrush came back.

I look forward to learning and getting my own tractor.

I am currently looking at used, but have taken a liking to the Kabota L3901 HST with loader, box blade, grapple and brush mower.

/ Newbie from South Georgia #2  
Welcome to TBN and the forum. Not knowing how much property you have and what you plan on doing I can't offer much assistance.

Thank you for your service to our country - John.

/ Newbie from South Georgia
Welcome to TBN and the forum. Not knowing how much property you have and what you plan on doing I can't offer much assistance.

Thank you for your service to our country - John.

Thank you for your reply. 18 acres in total. 3 inaccessible on the other side of the river.

Thank you for the welcome ;)

/ Newbie from South Georgia #6  
That L3901 you are looking at is a nice size and with the attachments you listed - you could be spending many pleasant hours on your property.

/ Newbie from South Georgia #7  
:welcome: Welcome to the forum!
Hopefully, we can help with that decision :)

Thank you all.... for the warm welcome! :flag-navy:

The end goal, I guess, is to make the area smooth enough so that one day (hopefully this time next year) I can harvest some pine straw!

/ Newbie from South Georgia #10  
:welcome: to TBN John...enjoy.