Patiently waiting...

/ Patiently waiting... #41  
Looks great, good luck and have fun:thumbsup:

/ Patiently waiting... #42  
Awesome, sweet dreams. You going to wake up at the crack of dawn to move some snow???

/ Patiently waiting... #43  
Einthewoods- Congratulations. I like the new rig. Use it safely, often, and well. I hope you many hours of boring operation. Boring is good.

/ Patiently waiting...
After the warm up the other day and now being back in the single digits, the driveway was filled with ruts of solid ice. So, I got to practice a bit with the rear blade and the fel before I have new snow to deal with. This tractor is so far meeting every expectation I had and will be great once it's operator has some skills.

Started to put my hooks on the bucket but decided to call it quits from the cold. So far so good.

20180113_162736.jpg

/ Patiently waiting... #45  
Are planning to install trailer receiver mid way of bucket...does come in handy.

Now you got think of name for your new Kubota. :)

/ Patiently waiting... #46  
Nice looking tractor.

Buy all the extra tractor stuff right now. Then you only have to get the look from your bride one time, instead of each time you get a piece. I got the look each time. :confused3:
20170429_120140.jpg
20170429_120003.jpg

/ Patiently waiting... #47  
Welcome and congrats.

/ Patiently waiting...
Bucket bolt on hooks installed. Off to the hardware to get some wire etc. for the canopy lights. Being out in the barn this weekend has moved up insulating and heating the barn to a high priority come spring. :)

20180114_123334.jpg