Hello!

/ Hello! #1  

Squizzle

Tractor
Same Solaris 35
Hi All,

New to the forum today, so thought i would introduce myself :)

I work as a landscape gardener but have recently taken on the (somewhat daunting but enjoyable!) task of organising servicing and repairs, and helping where possible, on a fleet of tractors and utility vehicles where i work. We have various Kiotis - CK35, EX50, mechron 2200's, an old john deere 4100, as well as my favourite which i get to use mostly, a Same solaris 35 (shes a good girl, a reliable work horse :D )

Im also doing a machinery mechanic course which i am very much enjoying and is proving very helpful already, and i have a background studying car mechanics in college as well as an interest in machines in general, from tractors down to hedge cutters, i do love to take things apart and learn how they work and how to fix them.

Sorry if that sounds too much like a CV, but anyway, i look forward to browsing the forum and offering any help where i can!

Carla.

/ Hello! #4  
Hi, welcome to the TBN. Hope you find the site as informative and helpful as I have. Not a frequent contributor, but a frequent reader and follower.

/ Hello! #5  
:welcome: to TBN Carla...enjoy.

/ Hello! #7  
:welcome:

Welcome to the forum! You've come to the right place :)