Davisburg Cowboy

/ Davisburg Cowboy #1  

Davisburg Cowboy

Tractor
John Deere 1830 Kubota BX25D
Hi there,

Thanks for letting me join the group.

I'm 69 years old just retired and live on 8 acres of rolling prairie land with a great view of the Rocky Mountains.
We moved to the country 20 years ago so my wife could have horses.
We bought bare land and put a house and barn on it.

I had a Massey 50 for the first few years and then bought a nice used John Deere 1830 which
has been a great tractor.

A couple of years ago we bought a new Kubota BX25D TLB with a cab. My old bones got tired
of sitting on the JD freezing my intelligence off in our cold Alberta winters. Lol

Now that I'm retired I want to play with and modify the tractors and I am well aware how many
DIY geniuses belong to this group.

Attachments

• JD1830_2.png
    JD1830_2.png
    251.3 KB · Views: 53
   / Davisburg Cowboy #2  
Welcome from the land of no cabs!
David from jax

/ Davisburg Cowboy #3  
Welcome- Good to have you here! - Still plowing with no cab, but being retired as well, I can wait out the conditions for a nice day!

/ Davisburg Cowboy
Thank you.:)

/ Davisburg Cowboy
tcreely you have made me feel inadequate. Lol. I going to go out back list my implements (and make up a few if necessary) and then post them.:laughing:

/ Davisburg Cowboy #7  
Welcome aboard!

As one old geezer (but not yet retired) to another, I know exactly what you mean about those cold snowy winters! I had no need for a cab tractor until we moved to Vermont

/ Davisburg Cowboy #8  
Welcome!

We're happy to have you as a member. :)

/ Davisburg Cowboy #9  
Welcome to the forum! Lots of great geezers... I mean folks on here and a lot of useful and not so useful information. Have fun and enjoy!