Cannot login anymore!

/ Cannot login anymore! #1  

Anonymous Poster

Help i cannot login anymore and I cannot see new messages and the status of read messages, no longer updates

Thanks

/ Cannot login anymore! #2  
First, read the FAQ here: <A target="_blank" HREF=http://www.tractorbynet.com/cgi-bin/compact/faq_english.pl?Cat=#password>http://www.tractorbynet.com/cgi-bin/compact/faq_english.pl?Cat=#password</A>

/ Cannot login anymore!
Muhammad, I tried this and it did not wokr. Any new suggestions/recommendations?

Nuru

/ Cannot login anymore! #4  
Nuru,
I just tried logging in in internet explorer 6 with my privacy setting for cookies set to block all cookies.It appeared that I was logged in but when I went to who's online it showed me as logging in, and I was not able to edit my profile or anything.This kinda sounds like your problem.Check your cookie settings in your browser then try logging in again.I was able to change my cookie settings while I was "logged in" and then logged in again and all was fine.When you try your login do you see the logout prompt?I didn't when my cookies wern't right and I was "logged in".Just trying to help.

/ Cannot login anymore! #5  
Nuruc7, Logging in is NOT registering. Once you have registered and you need to re-log in, go to "Login". If you go to "Register", it won't let you because those passwords are already " in use". Mathmatically logical but user unfriendly!

/ Cannot login anymore! #6  
If you followed the FAQ instructions exactly as they are stated, then your borwser either doesn't accept cookies, or your "compact" cookie from TractorByNet.com needs to be reset. To do this, find your temporary internet files directory, locate the cookie, delete it, then repeat the login process.

/ Cannot login anymore!
Rch, I am registered. My login name is Nuru, not Nuruc7.

Nuru

/ Cannot login anymore! #8  
Gee, i finally got in!

Thanks everyone for your help!

Nuru