What is going on with this web site?

/ What is going on with this web site? #1  

Iowa Boy

Tractor
John Deere LT180
Is anybody else having this problem? When I go to the main forum index, where you can see the listing of all forums, the last post shown in the 3rd last column is not actually available in the forum. I can click on the last post and read it fine, but if I click on the forum link, the latest post is at least 12 hours old. It seems like there is a disconnect and it is taking quite a while for the posts to show up in the forum.

For example, just now, under the Buying/Pricing/Comparision forum, it shows the last post as "What is Good Dealer Service", by M31 at 5:51 am. When I click on the link for the Buying/Pricing/Comparision forum itself, the most recent posting was "First Tractor", by sciguy2902 at 7:58 pm.

I don't know if the problem is with the date setting in my computer (the date and time in my computer do look right), or if the problem is with the web site. It makes it difficult to track threads.

IA Joe

/ What is going on with this web site? #2  
M31 posted 3 duplicate messages. I deleted 2 of them. BTW, questions like this belong in the News/Feedback forum so I moved it.

/ What is going on with this web site?
I think he might have posted 3 messages because he did not see the first 2. When I posted my message this morning, it showed up right away in the "last post" column on the main forum index (3rd from the left). When I click on the link for the Buying/Pricing/Comparison forum, however, this thread does not show up yet. I am having quite a lag (12 hours?) before posts show up in the topic lists.

Joe