TractorByNet.com Welcomes Yanmar Group

/ TractorByNet.com Welcomes Yanmar Group #1  

Muhammad

Administrator
Tractor
None currently
The Yanmar Tractor Owner's Group, over three years growing and over 1,600 members strong, will be joining the TractorByNet.com community, starting today. Originally started on Yahoo's club system, the Yanmar Tractor Owner's Group made the decision to move to TractorByNet.com after Yahoo made changes to their clubs policy, that will force the Yanmar group to be exposed to more intrusive advertising and a different format.

The change will be beneficial to all parties involved, including current TractorByNet.com users, and Yanmar group members. The Yanmar group brings a high level of tractor knowledge and expertise, as well as a new variety of tractor discussion, and the existing TractorByNet.com community offers the Yanmar group not only a new, reliable and well-featured home, but offers over 115,000 existing messages of tractor and rural-living knowledge. The Yanmar group joining us will only improve the wide range of topics that can be answered on TractorByNet.com.

The community we have here at TractorByNet.com is informative, knowledgeable, courteous, and fun to be a part of. Let's welcome the Yanmar group to TractorByNet.com with open arms, and the same informative, knowledgeable, courteous, and fun environment.

We have added a new category and forum to the discussions. If you own a Yanmar, or have any experience with them, please do participate in the new Yanmar forum. Also, please stop by and say hello in the "<A target="_blank" HREF=http://www.tractorbynet.com/cgi-bin/compact/showflat.pl?Cat=&Board=yanmar&Number=116695&page=0&view=collapsed&sb=5&o=0&fpart=&vc=>Welcome" thread. /w3tcompact/icons/smile.gif

As always, many thanks for your continued support and participation...

/ TractorByNet.com Welcomes Yanmar Group #2  
Welcome, Yanmar Group, to the best place on the Intermet, TBN!

/ TractorByNet.com Welcomes Yanmar Group #3  
Welcome to TBN family Yanmar tractor owners. /w3tcompact/icons/smile.gif

/ TractorByNet.com Welcomes Yanmar Group #4  
So, let me see if I understand... If I own a JD4xxx series made up of Yanmar components, does that mean I can claim two colors. /w3tcompact/icons/wink.gif

OBTW, what is the official Yanmar color.

Terry

/ TractorByNet.com Welcomes Yanmar Group #5  
Hey, Yanmar owners, welcome on board.
Remember all the JD 50 and 70 series tractors were made by Yanmar as well.

/ TractorByNet.com Welcomes Yanmar Group #6  
I also wish to welcome Yanmar here. TBN is very helpful.

/ TractorByNet.com Welcomes Yanmar Group #7  
<font color=blue>Remember all the JD 50 and 70 series tractors were made by Yanmar as well</font color=blue>

90 series too! Welcome "fellow" Yanmar owners /w3tcompact/icons/smile.gif

/ TractorByNet.com Welcomes Yanmar Group
How could you forget the 4100, 4010, 4110 and 4115? /w3tcompact/icons/wink.gif

/ TractorByNet.com Welcomes Yanmar Group #9  
Muhammad,

Is Yanmar made in Japan also? The reason I ask is the the 4110 that I looke at specifically said "Made in Japan"

Yanmar owners:

Congrats on the move...you're gonna love this place! And we'll benefit too, your experience will be very welcome here.

/ TractorByNet.com Welcomes Yanmar Group
Yes, the Yanmars are made in Japan.