Server Errors

/ Server Errors #2  
Me too - comes and goes.

BTW Messick - I heard a report on NPR Monday(?) about the use of RoundUp on farms. I thought they interviewed someone from "Messick" - wazzat you?

-Brian

/ Server Errors #3  
n8wrl said:
Me too - comes and goes.-Brian
We did have a sever problem a couple of days ago, during a physical move of the severs. But it was resolved. Perhaps you can clear your cache and log back in, which might help. We'll continue to keep our eye on the situation. Thanks.

/ Server Errors #4  
I get the same thing still. I have logged back in and cleared my cache.

Every time I try and click on top posters in the Main Index I get one :confused:

I also get them when I try to use the search sometimes.

/ Server Errors #5  
I got one this morning going to page two of 'active since your last visit'. It was a different message than the one when you moved. When you moved, I got a nicely formatted message suggesting I try again later. This was the default Times-bold font "Internal Server Error 500' message we web developers all dread.

-Brian

/ Server Errors #6  
Grrrr said:
I get the same thing still. I have logged back in and cleared my cache.
Every time I try and click on top posters in the Main Index I get one :confused:
I also get them when I try to use the search sometimes.
Thanks for these specific errors. They are clues that will help us diagnose and solve the issues.

/ Server Errors
n8wrl said:
Me too - comes and goes.

BTW Messick - I heard a report on NPR Monday(?) about the use of RoundUp on farms. I thought they interviewed someone from "Messick" - wazzat you?

-Brian

Not me specificly, we have about 90 guys who work here. It may have been put on the news wire by our marketing guy.

/ Server Errors #8  
Grrrr said:
Every time I try and click on top posters in the Main Index I get one :confused:.

Me too. Just tried again and still get "Internal Server Error". (8-24-07 @ 8:49AM eastern time)

/ Server Errors #9  
I just very seldom look at the "top posters", but sure enough, just now
Internal Server Error

The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.
Please contact the server administrator, you@example.com and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error.
More information about this error may be available in the server error log.

/ Server Errors #10  
This should be fixed now. Let me know if you're still getting any errors.