State or regional specific forums

/ State or regional specific forums #1  

jimg

Veteran Member
I asked about this a while back and some interest was expressed. It seems very useful if topics specific to a particular state/region could be located in one area instead of scattered thru out many forums.

/ State or regional specific forums #2  
jimg said:
I asked about this a while back and some interest was expressed. It seems very useful if topics specific to a particular state/region could be located in one area instead of scattered thru out many forums.

I think it would be just as good if the poster has his profile filled out?

/ State or regional specific forums
Was thinking along the lines of regional/state events that otherwise get scattered. Sadly not everyone fills their profile out and/or keeps it updated.

/ State or regional specific forums #4  
I think I liked this idea the last time it was suggested... so I'll try to get the forums added today.

/ State or regional specific forums #5  
Buggy.... duplicate post. Got internal error when I tried to add a topic.

Thanks!

Way kewl.
-Mike Z.

/ State or regional specific forums
Thanx!!

/ State or regional specific forums #7  
In looking at the regional forums I am trying to figure out which forum to post in for Pennsylvania. It apperas than Pennsylvania is not included in any of the regions.

/ State or regional specific forums #8  
I've always found these regions confusing myself but I think PA belongs in the Northeast.

/ State or regional specific forums #9  
PA is in northeast... for the folks who are in western PA, they could post in the great lakes/midwest forum as well (that's where I moved the western PA/eastern Ohio threads).

The regions actually are defined by the government, but we consolidated them for the forums.

/ State or regional specific forums #10  
Muhammad said:
PA is in northeast... for the folks who are in western PA, they could post in the great lakes/midwest forum as well (that's where I moved the western PA/eastern Ohio threads).

The regions actually are defined by the government, but we consolidated them for the forums.
However, Pennsylvania is NOT defined to be within the northeast in the regional section of the form.

I quote: "Talk with other users from the northeast region of the United States! This forum covers all states north and east of Pennsylvania."

If the definition were changed to read "This forum covers Pennsylvania and all states north and east." then Pennsylvania would be included.