The TBN Records Thread

/ The TBN Records Thread #21  
Which one was the "susquehanna hat company?" as the trigger. Was that the honeymooners? Anybody remember? I think Ralph and Ed played that one up too.

/ The TBN Records Thread #22  
You know the more I think about it I think that was another version from Abbot and Costello. Anybody remember when Lou made the antepasta (ant paste).

/ The TBN Records Thread #23  
John,

<font color=blue>we'll be turning on the tv and be seeing TBN Network...</font color=blue>

Muhammad may have to be a little creative here. There is already a TBN network...on DirectTV it's called Trinity Broadcasting Network...Christian evangelical station that broadcasts the Gospel. /w3tcompact/icons/wink.gif

Bob

/ The TBN Records Thread #24  
Yes it is very hard to keep up with it all nowadays.

Unfortunately my work has been suffering as a consequence and I may have to sue Muhammed for loss of earnings /w3tcompact/icons/laugh.gif

Isn't that the way you guys do it over there !!

Seriously. We will be away for a couple of weeks soon and I have no idea what to do when I get home. I think I'll have to set aside a whole day just for TBN.

Aggghhhhhhhhhhhh

Cheers

/ The TBN Records Thread #25  
In which films did they do the "Bagel Street" sketch, where Costello tries to deliver hats to the Susquehanna Hat Company?

This routine appears in the film "In Society" (1944), and in the compilation film "The World of Abbott and Costello" (1965), available from MCA Home Video. It also appears as "Flugle Street" in the TV episode "Getting a Job," which is on Vol. 2 of "The Abbott and Costello Show" released by Shanachie Home Entertainment and available from Abbott and Costello Collectibles

/ The TBN Records Thread #26  
In their sketch, I believe A&C refer to Binghamton, a city in upstate NY (near my house), as the location of the Susquehanna Hat Company (a river of the same name flows through town). We have a local bluegrass band called the Susquehanna Hat Company. They are very good, too.

/ The TBN Records Thread #27  
<font color=blue>...it's called Trinity Broadcasting Network...</font color=blue>

Bob,

You're right... my Mother watches it...(I thought there may have been a TBN already...?)

I don't watch much TV... and did forget about that Christian network... /w3tcompact/icons/smile.gif

/ The TBN Records Thread #28  
another random check...

107 users online = 65 Reg / 42 Unreg. April 15, 2002 21:24 hrs.

18-35197-JD5205JFMsignaturelogo.JPG