Photo Gallery problem

/ Photo Gallery problem #1  

JerryG

Tractor
MF 1440-4 PowerShuttle
Ok, I sent two or maybe three e-mails to the administration about this problem over the last several weeks and never got any kind of response. Here is what is going on. If I click on to the Gallery tab at the top of the page, then click on My Gallery at the top of the next page. It takes me to a gallery that says that it's mine. It has only one picture which I put in back on Sept 17. The rest of my gallery is gone. Or I thought it was. I searched through the main gallery and found that my pictures were there. They even say that they are mine. At least until you click on the place where is says See This Users Gallery. Then is says this at the top of the page.
Home > Member Photo Galleries > Joem
I am clearly not Joem and I can't edit the gallery or change the owners name. Has anyone else had this problem?

/ Photo Gallery problem #2  
JerryG said:
Ok, I sent two or maybe three e-mails to the administration about this problem over the last several weeks and never got any kind of response. Here is what is going on. If I click on to the Gallery tab at the top of the page, then click on My Gallery at the top of the next page. It takes me to a gallery that says that it's mine. It has only one picture which I put in back on Sept 17. The rest of my gallery is gone. Or I thought it was. I searched through the main gallery and found that my pictures were there. They even say that they are mine. At least until you click on the place where is says See This Users Gallery. Then is says this at the top of the page.
Home > Member Photo Galleries > Joem
I am clearly not Joem and I can't edit the gallery or change the owners name. Has anyone else had this problem?
Yes, lots of us have this problem and there is another whole thread about it, take a look at my signature? my gallery links, both of them :D
Jim

:)

/ Photo Gallery problem #3  
How 'bout we just change your name to Joem ?

J/K

/ Photo Gallery problem #4  
Willl said:
How 'bout we just change your name to Joem ?

J/K

And I suppose you want to change my name to DALE T
Wrong :D :D
J/K also
Jim

/ Photo Gallery problem #5  
Curious,,,if ya don't hit the "Process Files" button after uploading, where do they end up going ?

/ Photo Gallery problem #6  
Will, nice trailer in your gallery, did you build that and how long is it?
I was going to buy one like that from an ebay person but I found one closer and lots less money and wider and longer :D
Jim

/ Photo Gallery problem #8  
Willl said:
Bought it from this place, did ya catch the jd pin striping ?

I was sitting down, It went right over my head, I'll stand up and it won't go over my head. :D :D
I had to go back and look hard
I think it was ( tims something ) in the carolinas. Did ya see mine in one of my gallerys

/ Photo Gallery problem #10  

Attachments

• Case 1845 C and 25 foot trailer behind Chevy S 10.jpg
    Case 1845 C and 25 foot trailer behind Chevy S 10.jpg
    116.5 KB · Views: 97