TSC Coming to Central NY

/ TSC Coming to Central NY #1  

JJT

Veteran Member
Tractor
Kubota L3710 HST and a Kubota ZD21 60Pro
2 closed Farm and Country stores will reopen this spring as TSC's.

Amsterdam in early May.
Cobleskill a few weeks later.

/ TSC Coming to Central NY #2  
WOHOO!!!!/w3tcompact/icons/grin.gif

/ TSC Coming to Central NY #3  
The one in Cortland has a TSC sign also. I don't know when it will open.

/ TSC Coming to Central NY #4  
Anybody know anything about Rochester?

Buck

/ TSC Coming to Central NY #5  
Vestal (Binghamton) is getting a TSC, too... don't have a date but I'll check the store within a few days. They were loading stuff in today (drive by the rear of the building every morning).

/ TSC Coming to Central NY #6  
I posted a while back in the off topic group thread of CTs bankruptcy. I saw a notice on the doors of the Vestal store with a May 12 Grand Opening date. I have also begun to see TV ads for TSC garden tractors. Grand Openings mean Grand Opening Sales. /w3tcompact/icons/grin.gif Hey, Muhammad, why not have a TBN meet in the parking lot on May 12th - I'm sure all of the local TBNers will be there anyway/w3tcompact/icons/wink.gif. Maybe you could bring some TBN hats to sell in person. (And maybe have some give-aways like at that auction a few weeks ago/w3tcompact/icons/smile.gif)

/ TSC Coming to Central NY #7  
I saw a sign in the Cortland store that said it was opening May 13th.

/ TSC Coming to Central NY #8  
Buck, The one near us will open sometime in mid May, I think the 19th.

/ TSC Coming to Central NY #9  
One just opened in CDGA. Few miles east of rochester. Its on rt 332 where central tractor was. I would'nt recomend the travel though. Their people are un helpfull and they are much more expensive than CT was. They are'nt getting my biz. They are 7 miles away. Ill order before i buy there plus there is plenty of attachment stores around here to mess with them. Larry