Thanks A Million Muhammad

/ Thanks A Million Muhammad #1  

pennwalk

Veteran Member
Tractor
Yanmar 186D
Thank you Muhammad and the TBN Team. Seems like this site gets better every day. I appreciate all the work the Team is doing to make TBN <font color=red>GREAT!!!</font color=red>

Chris

/ Thanks A Million Muhammad #2  
This is by far the best site on the NET. I have learned so much and enjoyed the civil attitude of all and the respect shown by all. The information on this site couldn't be purchased for any amount of money. A real credit to Muhammad and the "TEAM".

/ Thanks A Million Muhammad #3  
I've got to say, this is the first site that has been able to keep my interest for a significant period of time. Most sites get old for me after a while, and I get tired of them. But I've been reading TBN about every day for well over a year, and it just keeps getting better. Now mind you, I'm in college and don't own a tractor, and I realize that I'm not really the audience that this site aims for, but I still love it. I think the real key to my continued interest is the variety of forums, especially "off topic and just for fun" and "rural living." These have some of the most interesting and informative discussions on the site. I don't ALWAYS feel like reading about tractors (only 90% of the time /w3tcompact/icons/wink.gif) and the "other" forums provide lots of reading on just general topics. Anyway, this is just a long-winded way of saying that the site is great, and I'm glad to see the success Muhammad is having with it. The only problem is that TBN combined with high-speed internet here at school keeps me from getting much classwork done! /w3tcompact/icons/smile.gif Oh well, I guess I'm getting a different sort of education here! /w3tcompact/icons/clever.gif

Chris

/ Thanks A Million Muhammad #4  
Chris,

<font color=green>Now mind you, I'm in college and don't own a tractor</font color=green>

My bet is you'll soon be out of college, back on the farm, and, you'll be in the market for a tractor. When, you're ready, there's enough TBNers who will be glad to give you advice on all sorts of tractors.....well, maybe most sorts except for those big ag models you farmers like to drive. /w3tcompact/icons/wink.gif

Bob

/ Thanks A Million Muhammad #5  
Thanks guys, for the support. I feel that we have many great things still in store, and the best is yet to come with this site. /w3tcompact/icons/smile.gif

Don't hold back your suggestions... if you want to see features or have ideas as to how to improve what is already here, let us know. /w3tcompact/icons/wink.gif

/ Thanks A Million Muhammad #6  
This site has been tremendously helpful to me in learning about CUTs (I didn't even know that acronym a few months ago), attachments, and purchasing awareness. I've even learned about digital cameras and other off topic items, while having the opportunity to make an offhand political comment or two. I couldn't be happier with TBN.

Bill

/ Thanks A Million Muhammad #7  
I will echo most everyone else by also saying how great this site is, for all the reasons that have, and will be, mentioned. But I'm going to add one now that I think is one of THE most important reasons.

TBN has convinced My Wife that we should get a CUT!! /w3tcompact/icons/grin.gif

/ Thanks A Million Muhammad #8  
OKAY........I'll bite.............what's a "CUT"? I missed this /w3tcompact/icons/laugh.gif

/ Thanks A Million Muhammad #9  
Compact Utility Tractor

/ Thanks A Million Muhammad #10  
Thanks, Mike! /w3tcompact/icons/wink.gif