I gotta say: TBNers are pretty well behaved

/ I gotta say: TBNers are pretty well behaved #11  
When I was new here, I was beaten regularly by one of the moderators (Happy Thanksgiving, Mike!!).

Right back at ya Rick! :D:)

/ I gotta say: TBNers are pretty well behaved #12  
I'll credit the moderators for the respect that everyone gives each other on this forum. They do a **** good job of keeping everyone in line and not letting us step over the line, which we occasionally do (myself included). It's the only forum I belong to now and have for the past four years. Thanks to everyone for an informative and rational forum.

Steve
Nova Scotia

P.S. See what I mean:eek:

/ I gotta say: TBNers are pretty well behaved #13  
Credit the TBN membership at large, too. They alert the moderators to most things that need attention before the moderators ever see them. ;)

/ I gotta say: TBNers are pretty well behaved #14  
I agree with all the posts, but wish to add that the spelling and grammar of most, if not all, TBNers seems to be better than one finds in the general community.

Really? I hadn't noticed. :rolleyes:

I agree that TBNers are a generally well behaved - and very helpful - group, but there are frequently some interesting typos. Thankfully, my laptop has a spell checker.... :D

/ I gotta say: TBNers are pretty well behaved #15  
...but wish to add that the spelling and grammar of most, if not all, TBNers seems to be better than one finds in the general community.
If you exclude the sundry spellings of hydraulic, I agree. :D

/ I gotta say: TBNers are pretty well behaved #16  
   / I gotta say: TBNers are pretty well behaved #17  
Ackers - Akers - Acres is another killer.

excellent, excellant
definitely, definately
your, you're
its, it's

Woe is I. :D

/ I gotta say: TBNers are pretty well behaved
But the cool thing is that this thread is the first place in the forum where I've really seen anyone go off on grammar or spelling. And, here it's not directed at anyone personally.

/ I gotta say: TBNers are pretty well behaved #19  
But the cool thing is that this thread is the first place in the forum where I've really seen anyone go off on grammar or spelling. And, here it's not directed at anyone personally.

Maybe because it applies to all of us at one time or another. :rolleyes:

(fat fingers; small keyboard) :D