Can anyone help???

/ Can anyone help??? #1  

devildog1

Veteran Member
Tractor
Grand L 3540 HST-3, R4's
Hello everyone,
I'm new to TBN and I think it is a great way to share issues and ideas with others but--------- Somehow my e-mail address is being shown as my log-on name. I've tryed to fix this everyway I could, but no luck.
I've sent e-mails to TBN, no responce,tryed to re-register but it already has my e-mail listed , could anyone please tell me how to fix this?
Thanks, Rick

/ Can anyone help??? #2  
I can't find any place to change your user name; I would suggest you post this question in the Feedback forum (last one on forum page) - this might not be a Kubota problem;) I believe the gentleman who will help you is Muhammad. maybe a PM to him will help?

/ Can anyone help???
Thank you,
I have sent a message to him asking if he could help with this log-on issue.
Rick

/ Can anyone help??? #4  
I can't find any place to change your user name; I would suggest you post this question in the Feedback forum (last one on forum page) - this might not be a Kubota problem;) I believe the gentleman who will help you is Muhammad. maybe a PM to him will help?
I don't think they have anything to do with it.

/ Can anyone help??? #5  
Go to the tab that says My Home - Click on that. Scroll down to almost the bottom, and you should see a blue or highlighted line that has contact us on it. That will allow you to send a message to the administrators to resolve your problem.:)

/ Can anyone help??? #6  
The moderators have no way to change it. That has to be done by the staff. They have been notified and are aware of it. However, they will not be able to get to it right away, due to other circumstances. It may take a few days. Sorry.

/ Can anyone help??? #7  
Thank you,
I have sent a message to him asking if he could help with this log-on issue.
Rick
Muhammad is the only one who has Master access to the database to fix issues like this --- and, he is airborne on his way to Turkey as of this moment. He will be online within the next 48 hours. I suggest you send him a PM, and he will get to it as soon as possible.

/ Can anyone help???
Thank you for trying to help, I have done all that was suggested. I'll just have to wait and see when they can help me fix issue.
Rick
Semper FI

/ Can anyone help??? #9  
Why don't you just create new account with a new screen name. Then don't use the one with your email address.