Delete my account

/ Delete my account #4  
you get a Banned tag when you quit your account? it should be "quit account" instead. Banned implies the member has done something seriously wrong.. I wanted my account deleted, but not if I get a Banned tag though.. I've found too many members here are disrespectful, and full of themselves, and that is the reason, even though the STAFF responds quickly and properly, it still bugs me that members do this here.. I'd rather just stop going here, than be Banned, though..

/ Delete my account #5  
It's all because Whizzers are evil!

/ Delete my account #6  
You don't get tagged as banned. I don't know why the OP is tagged as banned but seeing as this thread is from 2009 there are many plausible explanations including those of a technological nature.

/ Delete my account #7  
you get a Banned tag when you quit your account? it should be "quit account" instead. Banned implies the member has done something seriously wrong.. I wanted my account deleted, but not if I get a Banned tag though.. I've found too many members here are disrespectful, and full of themselves, and that is the reason, even though the STAFF responds quickly and properly, it still bugs me that members do this here.. I'd rather just stop going here, than be Banned, though..

Then just take a break for a while and come back when the snow flies. ;)

/ Delete my account #8  
You don't get tagged as banned. I don't know why the OP is tagged as banned but seeing as this thread is from 2009 there are many plausible explanations including those of a technological nature.
There you go people. Take it right from the proper authority, the administrator, and forget all the useless banter.

Things must be really dull out there, to resurrect a thread back from 2009.

/ Delete my account #9  
Thru all the whoop-la one thing becomes apparent. When you request to have your account deleted - it is not done. Leastwise - why is a 2008 account still in TBN memory?

/ Delete my account #10  
Thru all the whoop-la one thing becomes apparent. When you request to have your account deleted - it is not done. Leastwise - why is a 2008 account still in TBN memory?
Because it messes up the threads if you have a lot of posts. As of 2018 we will delete all personal information on request but the actual accounts remain in case a member wants to return. It also allows us to more easily access all posts by that user. If the account is actually deleted, the posts are set to guest and if for example said member wants to find an old post, it would be incredibly difficult.