Why do i see edit after i post?

/ Why do i see edit after i post? #11  
OK, LB, now your link is no good since the post in question had nothing in it, I deleted it.:)
Thanks.
What I posted had photos with it, but they didn't take in the post so i went back and tried to delete the post but the site wouldn't let me to do that.
All I could do was change the content of the post.

/ Why do i see edit after i post?
Thanks.
What I posted had photos with it, but they didn't take in the post so i went back and tried to delete the post but the site wouldn't let me to do that.
All I could do was change the content of the post.

See now if i would have posted what you did i probably could have deleted it.

/ Why do i see edit after i post? #13  
Mike and Bird are right. I've submitted many posts only to re-read it and realized I misspelled something or forgot to add something. Its a great feature for those of us who submit too quickly sometimes.

Or for those of us who type with two fingers! :D

/ Why do i see edit after i post? #14  
Doesn't anybody use the spell checker. I have to, always. Even with that, the spell checker doesn't find every misspelled word.

/ Why do i see edit after i post? #15  
This is a test for deleating photos.

Attachments

• 2b53_1.jpg
    2b53_1.jpg
    34.4 KB · Views: 62
   / Why do i see edit after i post? #16  
You can delete photos by clicking on Go Advance, and then select remove. You have about 12 hr to do this. You can also delete the post, and redo.

/ Why do i see edit after i post?
Not everybody is mistake free like me so those folks need the edit feature.

LB

O DEER_____________________HA HA HA :D

When i first started posting i couldn't see the EDIT, then three days ago it just started showing up, but now i understand that it just last for several hours then it goes away.(i feel special now)

/ Why do i see edit after i post? #19  
LB

*O DEER_____________________HA HA HA :D

When i first started posting i couldn't see the EDIT, then three days ago it just started showing up, but now i understand that it just last for several hours then it goes away.(i feel special now)
* OK so one little foul up:).
No big deal rite !:D