New forum possibilty???

/ New forum possibilty??? #1  

manganos

Platinum Member
Tractor
Mahindra 2516
How many other people would like to see a forum on TBN devoted to farming/gardening? I'd be interested and be willing to help get it started if any is needed.

/ New forum possibilty??? #2  
We're working on this, actually. /w3tcompact/icons/smile.gif

/ New forum possibilty??? #4  
Yep good idea.

Maybe a seperate one for Gardening/Landscaping and one for Farming and one for Vege/Fruit growing or something.

I know I'd like the Gardening/Landscaping one.

Cheers

/ New forum possibilty??? #5  
And it looks like we could organize a metalworking one, too, unless it is better put in projects or a similar forum. I'd help if I knew how.

/ New forum possibilty??? #6  
Also, I'd like to suggest a forum on homebuilding, renovation, and repairs. There's so much of this topic scattered around the other discussion forums that it may warrant a forum all to itself.

Regards,
Bob Ancar
Cambridge, NY

/ New forum possibilty??? #7  
This is so great. I am sure information management is the challenge for many of us - the information is there but how do we get to it?

I too would love to see farming, gardening and landscaping forums.

Thanks for the great job Muhammad and all the others who contribute so much to this site and its members.

Bob

/ New forum possibilty??? #8  
Yes, that's the only thing we're working on now is the organization of the new forums... please keep the suggestions coming, though. /w3tcompact/icons/grin.gif

/ New forum possibilty??? #9  
How about computer/electronics?

I would also be up for a house building/repair. But I think it just may be a fluke that so meny of us are building this year.

/ New forum possibilty??? #10  
Work faster, Muhammad! I'll send you some coffee with an almost toxic caffeine content! /w3tcompact/icons/laugh.gif/w3tcompact/icons/laugh.gif

Pete