500 server erros on this site today?

/ 500 server erros on this site today? #11  
I Just Got the Same Errors while trying to make a reply the last 10 minutes . Bob

/ 500 server erros on this site today? #12  
I just had it happen to me. 8am central time.

Eddie

/ 500 server erros on this site today? #13  
I just got 3 500 errors, screenshots are attached, this happened at about 8:55 Eastern. They all went away when I reloaded the page.

500 Error 1 of 3.PNG 500 Error 2 of 3.PNG 500 Error 3 of 3.PNG

This is with Firefox 3.0.10 running on a XP Professional SP3 box

HTH

Aaron Z

/ 500 server erros on this site today? #14  
I'm going to keep looking at it. Right now it almost seems like it's related to our URL redirection that's going on. Might be getting a bit overloaded at times.

Muhammad says when he gets them they're usually INSTANT. Is that the case with everyone? Or do you click and wait several seconds and then it pops up?

/ 500 server erros on this site today? #15  
Muhammad says when he gets them they're usually INSTANT. Is that the case with everyone? Or do you click and wait several seconds and then it pops up?

They were instant for me, the ones I got were after opening several tabs at once, 3 of the 5 tabs (all opened within ~20 seconds) had 500 errors

Aaron Z

/ 500 server erros on this site today?
just had one at 1:51 pm eastern time..I was reading threads from'my home'.. clicked a link and got one.. refreshed after a few seconds and no problem.

ie6, sp2, xp home/64bit

soundguy

Attachments

• tbn500se.JPG
    tbn500se.JPG
    88.3 KB · Views: 90
   / 500 server erros on this site today? #17  
I'm going to keep looking at it. Right now it almost seems like it's related to our URL redirection that's going on. Might be getting a bit overloaded at times.

When i get them I'm replying to a post....When i hit "Submit Reply" then the error comes up, and sometimes i can hit the backspace & try it again....But a couple times i couldn't get the reply to go through.

/ 500 server erros on this site today? #18  
Just got one 7:28pm eastern when I clicked on this thread

Tom in Vermont

Internal Server Error
The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.

Please contact the server administrator, you@example.com and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error.

More information about this error may be available in the server error log.

/ 500 server erros on this site today? #19  
Just had a bunch. Sites been really laggy when posting.

Vista SP2, FF 3.0.10

/ 500 server erros on this site today? #20  
Just got two more. One at 7:49 AM, eastern time, while waiting for some search results to come up. I immediately came to this forum and when I tried to access this thread at 7:51 AM, I got another one. By the way neither one of them came up instantly. I was waiting for a little both times.

Mark