500 server erros on this site today?

/ 500 server erros on this site today? #1  

Soundguy

Old Timer
Tractor
RK 55HC,ym1700, NH7610S, Ford 8N, 2N, NAA, 660, 850 x2, 541, 950, 941D, 951, 2000, 3000, 4000, 4600, 5000, 740, IH 'C' 'H', CUB, John Deere 'B', allis 'G', case VAC
getting 500 server errors on this site only, all day.

doesn't seem to be effecting any other sites i'm browsing.

a refresh makes the page load with no problems usually.

soundguy

/ 500 server erros on this site today? #2  
Yeah, I got one too... thanks for the report. We're looking into it.

/ 500 server erros on this site today?
Havn't seen any today.

( PS.. not complaining.. just pointing them out! )

thanks for all you do.

soundguy

/ 500 server erros on this site today? #4  
I've also been getting these errors quite often during the past week or so. Any update on the cause.
I'm with Soundguy. Not griping, just informing. Appreciate all you do to keep things going smoothly.

Mark

/ 500 server erros on this site today? #5  
If it happens again, grab a screenshot and note the time it happened (and the time zone)

Thanks.

-Ibrahim

/ 500 server erros on this site today?
will do.. but it's been fine for me with the exception of the day i posted.. will keep an eye out for it.

soundguy

/ 500 server erros on this site today? #7  
If it happens again, grab a screenshot and note the time it happened (and the time zone)

Thanks.

-Ibrahim

Thought it was going to make a liar out of me, but it happened again.
Sorry, I guess I don't know how to "grab a screenshot", but I will copy as best I can.

500 Internal Server Error

Internal Server Error

The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.

Please contact the server administrator, you@example.com and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you may have done that may have caused the error.

More information about this error may be available in the server error log.

I got this error at 3:36 AM, eastern time, while reading a thread in the Kubota forum. It happened when I tried to go to a different page in the thread. After the initial error I was unable to get back onto the site for about ten minutes (I kept getting the same error). Hope this helps.

Mark

/ 500 server erros on this site today? #8  
I have been getting these also....I get them when i try to reply to a thread....I just got one at 9:00am Eastern time when i was replying to a thread in "johndeere/owning operating.

Internal Server Error
The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.

Please contact the server administrator, you@example.com and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error.

/ 500 server erros on this site today? #9  
Just got one of those nasty errors.
Internal Server Error

Please contact the server administrator, you@example.com and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error.

Also, has any one noted its taking longer and longer to post messages? Thats when this last one occured, waiting for a post to finish. Seem like a little DB corruption.

/ 500 server erros on this site today? #10  
Also, has any one noted its taking longer and longer to post messages? Thats when this last one occured, waiting for a post to finish. Seem like a little DB corruption.

Yes, I guess I have noticed it. My work computer has recently been giving me a bunch of runtime errors (what a pain) while on this site and some others. I thought the slower posting had something to do with that. My home computer does not give the runtime errors while on TBN.

Mark