Wrought-n Harv Sets New Record?

/ Wrought-n Harv Sets New Record? #1  

njrqs

Veteran Member
Tractor
Kubota L1-20 DT
OK OK

So I have too much time on my hands but this time I don't think I'll get into trouble !!

I see our new metalmaniac friend registered on 13 May 2002 and has already made GOLD with 280 posts.

Is that some sort of record or what /w3tcompact/icons/hmm.gif

280 posts in 1 month. Gees now I though I spent too much time on here /w3tcompact/icons/laugh.gif

Cheers W-N Harv !!!

/ Wrought-n Harv Sets New Record? #2  
Hey down under wonder it's about your bed time isn't it?

I used to prowl four forums, three of them political, just to relax the mind.

Now heck, one place and a ton of fun.

Records are like rules right? Made to be broken?

In sixty eight I was on my second tour of Nam. There was an opportunity to get into telephone cable splicing. Since I've never really played well with others the first sergeant volunteered me for the class.

I flew down to Bien Hoa for the school. I went to the assigned barracks. Just about the time I had most of my stuff put away two guys came by in bikini underwear, nothing else. I liked to have died right then and there on the spot.

I was young, nineteen. But I had been to a rodeo or two and had seen more than one goat roping. But I had never seen a man in bikini underwear. And to beat all these boys didn't seem to be the least bit embarrassed either.

It turned out they were down under wonders. We had a ton of fun in that three week class.

So if you know a telephone man about middle fifty to sixty and they answer to Brian or Paddy. Be carefull, very very carefull, they are crazy. And what ever you do don't let them near the women..........and if they say they remember getting drunk with a yank named Lacey. They're liars.

/ Wrought-n Harv Sets New Record? #3  
W-Harv, you seem to play well with others, here. You appear to be very patient online, especially when some young knucklehead tries to get into a discussion were he has no experience (PHD's). /w3tcompact/icons/grin.gif

I appreciate your patience and sharing your knowledge and experience. I always look for your posts.

/ Wrought-n Harv Sets New Record?
Past my bedtime it was but mummy lets me stay up late sometimes.

Good to see you have met some Aussies. I don't know if any males who wear bikina underwear but I'll keep an eye out /w3tcompact/icons/laugh.gif

Cheers

/ Wrought-n Harv Sets New Record? #5  
Hay, this reminds me of anouther guy. I think he was from anouther country. Came in and racked up a lot of posts in a short time. HMM?/w3tcompact/icons/hmm.gif What was his name?/w3tcompact/icons/hmm.gif I think it started with a N.

/w3tcompact/icons/smile.gif/w3tcompact/icons/grin.gif/w3tcompact/icons/smile.gif

/ Wrought-n Harv Sets New Record?
Crikey mate.

I wasn't that quick.

I only have 900 posts and have been here for 18 months.

Cheers

/ Wrought-n Harv Sets New Record? #7  
Its funny, we tend to have a few different types of new posters. There were the lurkers, who spend a wile reading the posts for a long time before they jump in. Then the small posters who start with a post or two, and build up as time goes on.[like me] And then you got the posters that jump in with both feet. Post a lot right from the get go.[like you, and W-harv] Us slower guys like you bigger posters. Gives us something to read./w3tcompact/icons/smile.gif Keep up the good work, and W-harv, keep those projects coming.

/ Wrought-n Harv Sets New Record? #8  
I agree. The wealth of knowledge and freely shared advice and information is wonderful. I hope I contribute a little. I know I gain a lot. /w3tcompact/icons/smile.gif

/ Wrought-n Harv Sets New Record? #9  
I confess. I was a lurker for about eight months before I finally signed up last week. I guess I am just a shy guy... /w3tcompact/icons/blush.gif

Chris

/ Wrought-n Harv Sets New Record? #10  
Happy Father's Day Paul.

I was shy, once. /w3tcompact/icons/laugh.gif