New Star Members

/ New Star Members #11  
Congratulations to all three; very well deserved 'cause they're all great assets to the forum (not to mention being nice guys, also/w3tcompact/icons/wink.gif).

/ New Star Members #12  
If I may propose a congratulatory toast amidst this din: here's to a distinction that is well deserved all around!

Question though....with all you stars and moderators in the same room here patting yourselves and each other on the back, who is keeping the riff-raff at bay! /w3tcompact/icons/laugh.gif/w3tcompact/icons/grin.gif/w3tcompact/icons/laugh.gif.....somebody better get back to work in a hurry before the whole place goes to hey in a handbasket! /w3tcompact/icons/wink.gif

/ New Star Members
<font color=blue>Question though....with all you stars and moderators in the same room here patting yourselves and each other on the back, who is keeping the riff-raff at bay!</font color=blue>

That would be me. /w3tcompact/icons/wink.gif

/ New Star Members #14  
Wasabi - What "riff-raff"? /w3tcompact/icons/wink.gif

Cowboydoc, JMIII, MikePA - Congratulations, guys! Well deserved!!!

/ New Star Members #16  
My congrats go out to all three. Thanks for all that I've learned from everyone here. Even about transmissions./w3tcompact/icons/smile.gif

Gordon

/ New Star Members #17  
Guys, I'm humbled by your wisdom. Thanks for all the answers, that you give the newbies (like me). Also wanted to mention Bird, and Harv in this thanks. They've also made my tractor experience wonderful. And of course the people who brought us all together. They know who they are. Thanks to all. Kent

/ New Star Members #18  
This new triad of devoted TBN leaders joins a truly unique and elite group of experts. Though it probably doesn't show up at all, I have in fact learned a great deal from these particular gentlemen (each and every one). A well deserved honor and recognition. Many, many thanks.

/ New Star Members #19  
Congratulations.

/ New Star Members #20  
Congrats guys /w3tcompact/icons/grin.gif
I'm halfway to the minimum of posts for a star member......but no where close to the knowledge of either of you. One of these days......./w3tcompact/icons/laugh.gif