New Star Members

/ New Star Members #1  

Muhammad

Administrator
Tractor
None currently
It's been a while since we've awarded star member titles, so now we have 3 at once! Congratulations to our newest star members!

JohnMiller, III
<A target="_blank" HREF=http://www.tractorbynet.com/cgi-bin/compact/showprofile.pl?Cat=&User=mikepa>MikePa</A>

Their contributions to the forum have been absolutely tremendous over the years. They have helped the growth of the John Deere and New Holland topics, and have helped and contributed in many other ways. No explanations needed!

A big thanks and congratulations to Richard, John, and Mike! /w3tcompact/icons/smile.gif

/ New Star Members #4  
Congratulations, you guys!

I don't think any regular member on TBN would disagree with these selections. I've learned from and enjoyed each of their contributions since I joined.

Thanks guys, for all you've done for everyone else!

/ New Star Members #5  
Hey, congrats to three of my favorite reads! Well deserved titles for each /w3tcompact/icons/smile.gif

/ New Star Members #6  
I have received much more from TBN than I have given. I am humbled by this honor. /w3tcompact/icons/blush.gif

/ New Star Members #7  
I agree Mike. I have learned alot here as well. It's a great group of guys and I don't know of a better website out there, in my opinion of course. /w3tcompact/icons/laugh.gif. I too am humbled by this honor and many, many thanks to Muhammad for giving us this site and his kind words.

/ New Star Members #8  
I said it before… I’ll say it again…

<font color=blue>… "You like me! You really, really like me!"…(Sally Fields) …</font color=blue> /w3tcompact/icons/grin.gif

You all are a great and fun group of guys here… even after all these years when you’re still trying to figure out whether gear or hydro is best and which color tractor is the right one to buy… /w3tcompact/icons/tongue.gif /w3tcompact/icons/laugh.gif

To rub shoulders with Cowboydoc and MikePA is certainly an honor and to be elevated with the likes of Bird and Harv and the other star members is in a class by itself…

I don’t know what I’ve done to deserve this… but I’ll hush up before Muhammad changes his mind… /w3tcompact/icons/wink.gif

Muhammad and guys… Thank you very much… I appreciate it… more than my limited vocabulary can express… /w3tcompact/icons/smile.gif

/ New Star Members #9  
Hey! Congrats to all three! /w3tcompact/icons/king.gif /w3tcompact/icons/king.gif /w3tcompact/icons/king.gif Muhammad has chosen wisely.

This creates a point of confusion, though -- since all three of you were promoted at once, which one of you is hosting the party? /w3tcompact/icons/grin.gif

/ New Star Members #10  
<font color=blue>"...which one of you is hosting the party?"</font color=blue>

Harv, Harv, Harv. You underestimate Muhammad's wisdom! By doing it this way, there'll have to be 3 parties!/w3tcompact/icons/tongue.gif/w3tcompact/icons/laugh.gif