Private Party Ads

/ Private Party Ads #2  
If it isn't OK, you can have confidence that someone will come along and let you know. Forgiveness is always easier to get than permission, that's my rule.

/ Private Party Ads #3  
Yes, you may post any types of items you have for sale.

/ Private Party Ads #4  
Is it OK to post ads for farming, but non-tractor items, such as livestock equipment in the private party ads?

Hi Rich, All you had to do was wait one more minute to get the correct answer. :)

/ Private Party Ads #6  
Hi Mike. I'm not sure what you mean.

RickB responded at 7:20 pm with an answer.:(
Muhammad responded at 7:21 pm with the right answer.:D

/ Private Party Ads
I've been trying to post a private party ad for the past few days, but it doesn't come up. The last time I posted it, I noticed a VERY fast screen that said something about needing to be approved by a moderator, but the screen lasts for less than a second (or at least seems like it) so I'm not sure.

So, how do I get my private part ad posted?

Thanks!!!

/ Private Party Ads #9  
Rich, it actually has to be "approved" by an administrator instead of a moderator before it shows up. That was done to prevent the kind of scam ads that ebay and craigslist are plagued with, and of course, there were also some of those on TBN with the old classifieds forum.

And I see you have posted the same thing twice on the 17th and once on the 18th, so they're posted and just waiting for an administrator to get to them.

/ Private Party Ads
Thanks, Bird, I think that's a great policiy. We certainly don't need scam ads.

I tried to post my ad several times, because I didn't see that screen that says an administrator has to approve it until I tried to post it several times. At first, I thought I forgot to hit the submit button or something.

I certainly appreciate being able to post merchandise for sale for free!!!