TBN Rocks!

/ TBN Rocks! #1  

Dataway

Gold Member
Tractor
Ford 1715
I check in only seldom... I take more than I give...coming here when I need advice, have a problem, or want to research a product.

I never ceased to be amazed at the ingenuity, skill and knowledge of the members here. This is the heart, the core people, that made this country great. The problem solvers, the fixers, the creators, the builders. The people that say I can't find, or maybe afford what I want..but I sure as heck won't settle for less... so I'll make my own.

You realize don't you...that if the poop ever really hits the fan... you people will be the new doctors and lawyers. You'll be the ones people have to come to, you'll be the people that get that lights back on, the water running, the food planted, and keep the machines doing what they are supposed to do.

Just say'in, that's all, makes me proud to be a human sometimes :)
JohnnyB

/ TBN Rocks! #4  
You mean when the poop DOES hit the fan. Septic and well will be the new symbols of status.

/ TBN Rocks! #5  
I all ways told my kids and scouts in my opinion electrician, (my trade) plumber and farmers and mechanics will allways be able to survive pick one and learn it.

tom

/ TBN Rocks! #7  
there is a user here that has a tag line at the bottom of his posts that kind of goes along with the jist of the OP's comment.. something like every man should be able to do this, that, that.. etc.. etc..

kinda neat that we got so many people here that can...

soundguy

/ TBN Rocks! #8  
Yep. "Engineering 101" PLUS grad courses.... right here on TBN!

/ TBN Rocks! #9  
Yep, good people, good attitude, good advice, good response time, it doesn't get any better:thumbsup: I always get more than I can ever give.

/ TBN Rocks! #10  
yep.. 24/7/365 tech support, no charge, operators are waiting, lines are open!

soundguy