Thanks

/ Thanks #1  

ByuBill

Gold Member
Tractor
MF 220 - Long 2360- Kioti 3054
I just wanted to say <font color=red>Thanks</font color=red> (way over due) to everyone for making this such a great site. /w3tcompact/icons/smile.gifI appreciate it more and more every day. /w3tcompact/icons/love.gif I was reminded this morning why this is just about the only tractor forum site that I visit anymore. I went over to SSBTractor to check out the new changes a couple of days ago. I posted a reply to someone that referenced TBN and found out this morning that my post had been deleted. /w3tcompact/icons/frown.gif Oh well, when you have the best, who needs the rest.
Thanks to everyone. I have learned an awful lot about tractors, and people, here at TBN. /w3tcompact/icons/wink.gif /w3tcompact/icons/eyes.gif /w3tcompact/icons/tongue.gif /w3tcompact/icons/grin.gif /w3tcompact/icons/crazy.gif

/ Thanks #2  
I'm with ya ByuBill !

The most amazing thing about this site is the diversity of knowledge. I get help on a wide range of topics. /w3tcompact/icons/grin.gif

/ Thanks #3  
Well, to be fair to other sites, I got the info about this site from a few posts at <A target="_blank" HREF=http://www.jplan.com>CTB</A> (Compact Tractor Board). Not as much activity as here but nice folks and some familiar names, too. /w3tcompact/icons/smile.gif

/ Thanks
<font color=blue>Not as much activity as here but nice folks and some familiar names, too.</font color=blue>

About the same at SSB. I used to post there quiet a bit. Under another name. Lots of nice folks therealso. <A target="_blank" HREF=http://hometown.aol.com/daustin62/Bigdeantipindex.html>Big Dean</A> is my favorite. If anyone needs info about older MF's, he is the guy to contact. I also learned of TBN from the guys there. Of course it was by personal e-mail. If you mention another site or give out an url over there, you get your message deleted. Just for the heck of it, I posted a couple of other messages at SSB. Nothing off color, insulting, degrading, ect. Somewhere in my post I inserted the three letters TBN. Signed by ByuBill, gold Member, TBN. So far I am 4 for 4. Each one has been deleted after it was posted for a few hrs.

I like it here. Guess that I will stick around for awhile.

/ Thanks #5  
The thing that I appreciate about this board, is that it works perfectly. It fast, its flawless, and it is well designed. I've seen other sites that do not measure up. Would a real time chat room be out of the question? I've never seen anyone ask about it before.

/ Thanks #6  
The chat room was asked and Muhammad would rather keep all the information posted on the site. I think this is a good idea. Otherwise alot of the valuable information would never be saved for future reference from people.