NEW TractorByNet Video Gallery!

/ NEW TractorByNet Video Gallery! #1  

Muhammad

Administrator
Tractor
None currently
Hi Everybody,

We are pleased and excited to announce our newest feature: TractorByNet.com Video Gallery

This new feature will allow members to upload and share videos on TractorByNet.com. Key features include:

- Upload your videos (up to 100mb files) quickly and easily, directly to TractorByNet.com. We support all common video formats in any resolution all the way up to full HD (1080P)

- Easily add a videos from YouTube---your own or somebody else's, by simply entering the YouTube video URL. All video details are instantly imported!

- Share videos with your friends and family by either linking to videos or using the embed code on any website.

- Post comments and rate videos, also save videos to your favorites.

- Fully integrated with the TBN forums---every member's profile automatically has a latest videos box (check my profile and see for yourself). Also, all members have a link to their videos when you click on their user name.

We have already populated the video section with some great tractor videos from YouTube, and organized them into categories.

Please feel free to post your videos of your tractors, projects, and anything else you'd like. The video gallery, like all other features of TBN, is completely free and you can post as many videos as you'd like.

Head on over to the videos section now, at:

Tractor Videos - Kubota, John Deere, New Holland and More

If you have any suggestions or need any help, please reply to this thread. I'll be posting some tutorial videos soon, as well as working on adding a videos tab, etc.

Thank you!

Last edited:
   / NEW TractorByNet Video Gallery! #2  
Re: NEW TractorByNet Video Galley!

WOW!

There was already like 100 there when I just looked--
Unreal!

ok-- I gotta ask-- Just how many Terabytes of storage is this site taking these days?

Thanks!

J

/ NEW TractorByNet Video Gallery! #3  
Re: NEW TractorByNet Video Galley!

And now there are --- 402!!!

We do not disclose all the specific operational infrastructure used on TBN.

Muhammad (or maybe it was Ibrahim) did speak about our configs when we did some upgrades a while ago. You'll have to search for it, since I do not recall the link, or date. They'll read this and may want to chime in.

Since TBN is in the Top 1,000 Forums on the Web in terms of size and traffic, we do require several servers to accommodate the traffic and millions of monthly page views. And I do know that Google indexes almost 500,000 TBN pages.

I am not certain just how the storage of videos works. Suffice it to say that we have adequate means to hold many thousands of videos.

We expect this to be one of the most popular stops on TBN. They are pretty addictive to watch. My favorite at the moment is "Bobcat Square Dancing."

So let's see yours!!! :cool:

/ NEW TractorByNet Video Gallery!
Oh, we're not into TB yet because most of our storage is plain text---you'd need quite a bit more than 1.9 million posts to get to a TB. But our photo attachments are getting up there. I'm sure at 100mb limit on the videos, the space will start to fill up rather quickly. But no worries, we'll just add more and more hard drives as needed. :thumbsup:

/ NEW TractorByNet Video Gallery! #5  
THANKS :thumbsup:yet another feature to keep me from the house work.oopss...yard work;)