NEW! TBN Member of the Month: April, 2010

/ NEW! TBN Member of the Month: April, 2010 #1  

Muhammad

Administrator
Tractor
None currently
Hi Everybody,

This month we are kicking off a new feature on TBN called Member of the Month. This monthly profile of a TBN member will give us all a chance to get to know some of the TBN regulars on a more personal level.

Our first Members of the Month have been selected by me for their prolific contributions to the TBN community. In the future, we will accept nominations from other members to give everyone a fair shot at being featured.

The Member of the Month feature article contains photos and an interview with the featured member, and in addition to this recognition, the Member of the Month will receive a special commemorative TBN "Member of the Month" hat (photos of that coming soon :)).

So, without further ado, head on over to our articles section to read our first Member of the Month article:

Soundguy Named Member of the Month for April, 2010!

/ NEW! TBN Member of the Month: April, 2010 #2  
Atta Boy, Soundguy!!!!

Don't get too big a head...it's only for a month!

/ NEW! TBN Member of the Month: April, 2010 #3  
Great Choice!!! Sound guy Helped me out Big Time with my late Grand Fathers Funk 6 :thumbsu

Carey

Last edited:
   / NEW! TBN Member of the Month: April, 2010 #4  
Couldn't happen to a better guy!! :D

He helped me out on my FIL's old 9N with a track setup. No clue what/who made 'em and he had it all figured out!

For a young guy -- he sure knows alot of old s##t! :eek:

AKfish

/ NEW! TBN Member of the Month: April, 2010 #5  
Hi Everybody,

This month we are kicking off a new feature on TBN called Member of the Month. This monthly profile of a TBN member will give us all a chance to get to know some of the TBN regulars on a more personal level.

Our first Members of the Month have been selected by me for their prolific contributions to the TBN community. In the future, we will accept nominations from other members to give everyone a fair shot at being featured.

The Member of the Month feature article contains photos and an interview with the featured member, and in addition to this recognition, the Member of the Month will receive a special commemorative TBN "Member of the Month" hat (photos of that coming soon :)).

So, without further ado, head on over to our articles section to read our first Member of the Month article:

Soundguy Named Member of the Month for April, 2010!

Yep--couldn't agree more with that choice.
Congrats, SG

/ NEW! TBN Member of the Month: April, 2010 #6  
Great idea. Congratulations Soundguy!:thumbsup:

/ NEW! TBN Member of the Month: April, 2010 #7  
Very Cool. Congratultions Soundguy!!!!

Eddie

/ NEW! TBN Member of the Month: April, 2010 #8  
Congratulations Soundguy! Great idea Muhammad. This should be an interesting addition to the site. My vote would be for a feature on Muhammad next month. Web site founder and developer, world class competitive athlete and I hear he plays a decent blues guitar.

MarkV

/ NEW! TBN Member of the Month: April, 2010 #9  
Congrats Soundguy:thumbsup:

Mark

/ NEW! TBN Member of the Month: April, 2010 #10  
Speech! Speech!:laughing: