User Titles Explained

/ User Titles Explained #14  
Interesting time for this to pop up again-- I wonder if Muhammed will post who makes the 2 millionth post?

J

/ User Titles Explained #15  
Interesting time for this to pop up again-- I wonder if Muhammed will post who makes the 2 millionth post?

J

I'm thinking...yes

/ User Titles Explained #16  
ya know we are are not that far off from the 2,000,000 post in the DATABASE then about 5,000 or so the 2,000,000 active post...

J

/ User Titles Explained #17  
Below is a list of member titles along with how many posts are necessary to achieve the title. Please note that deleted posts do not count and there is a slight delay in the update of your post count.

Member Title - Number of Posts
New Member - 0
Member - 25
Bronze Member - 50
Silver Member - 100
Gold Member - 250
Platinum Member - 500 (also gives you access to the private Front Porch community forum)
Veteran Member - 1000
Elite Member - 2500
Super Member - 5000
Super Star Member - 10000
Epic Contributor - 20000
Old Timer - 50000

Muhammad, I just became a Veteran member, so I looked at this list and am somewhat confused. It says Platinum Member status is required to give you access to the Front Porch community forum, but that forum says you must be a member for at least one month and have at least 50 posts to access the Front Porch. Please clarify, thank you.

/ User Titles Explained #18  
He changed that rule to only needing 50 posts (or be here a month) a couple months back but I guess didn't update this page... I'm sure he'll get to it.

/ User Titles Explained #19  
He changed that rule to only needing 50 posts (or be here a month) a couple months back but I guess didn't update this page... I'm sure he'll get to it.

Thanks for info, I do support reducing the number of posts needed to access FP, took me a LONG time to get to the 500 mark myself.

/ User Titles Explained #20  
If I ever reached 50,000 posts, I'm not sure how I'd feel about being called an "Old Timer". Perhaps something like "Grand Poobah" or "Posting Maniac" might be better. :laughing: