User Titles Explained

/ User Titles Explained #51  
CompactTractorFan said:
I had over 33,000 posts once: :D

Yea. I know about that .. It was a conspiracy....
:laughing:

/ User Titles Explained #53  
creekbend said:
Perhaps his Strict Parents stole them. :D:confused:

I can not tell a lie... I was involved in that conspiracy.... As was the Great Wizard.....

/ User Titles Explained #56  
I think you must be referring to the thread about the kid who was a Jehovah's Witness. I did not imply my parents were strict...

Just want to clear that up...

:)
Sincere apologies. I confused your user name with another. Perhaps it has to do with my lack of sleep? Our inside dog has not been feeling good for the last few days, and I have been watching her. As I type, she is lying here next to me on the couch.

/ User Titles Explained #57  
I think you must be referring to the thread about the kid who was a Jehovah's Witness. I did not imply my parents were strict...

Just want to clear that up...

:)
Hi Son.

So your telling all your friends that I'm to strict? Well I guess I ain't being strict enough with ya. Now I'm gonna think of ways to be even more stricter. :laughing:

I couldn't resist.

Chad

/ User Titles Explained #58  
I had over 33,000 posts once: :D

Oh, Bull Roar, Horse Squeeze....having 33,000 posts means NOTHING unless you aquired them the honest way....my bank sent me a statement one time that said I had $33,000 in my savings account although I probably had something like $7000 and did I try to convince them that I actually had the 33 grand? No, I knew better. And so should you....:laughing:

/ User Titles Explained #59  
Oh, Bull Roar, Horse Squeeze....having 33,000 posts means NOTHING unless you aquired them the honest way....my bank sent me a statement one time that said I had $33,000 in my savings account although I probably had something like $7000 and did I try to convince them that I actually had the 33 grand? No, I knew better. And so should you....:laughing:
Darn you Bill, you're a disgrace!

Who says honesty is the best policy ? Not me!

/ User Titles Explained #60  
jmurray01 said:
Darn you Bill, you're a disgrace!

Who says honesty is the best policy ? Not me!

As a party to the post hornswagoling... Y'all are all full of it... What it is remains to be seen.... :)