My posts don't show up until later

/ My posts don't show up until later #1  

Builder

East PA or 750 mi. east of a short man named Dar__
Tractor
Kubota, AGCO, New Holland LB
I don't get it, my posts I type don't show up in my "home" until several hours, if not almost a full day later. Seems like I have some kind of clock setting set improperly???

I have my clock set to Eastern Time USA.

Any ideas?

/ My posts don't show up until later #2  
I don't get it, my posts I type don't show up in my "home" until several hours, if not almost a full day later. Seems like I have some kind of clock setting set improperly???

Any ideas?

Don't know about "Home" but the "Today's Posts" shows all posts immediately.

/ My posts don't show up until later #3  

Any ideas?

Your post won't show up in "My Home" until someone else posts in the thread.

/ My posts don't show up until later
Even when I reply in a thread started by someone else, my reply doesn't show up until hours after I post it. Also, many of the advertisements in the columns & headers show up as "This webpage cannot be found!"

VERY odd.

/ My posts don't show up until later
More bizzare by the hour> Now not only do my posts not show, but threads don't show, either.

Now here's a good one: There's a flail mower thread in the attachments forums. The way the thread is shown to me, it shows the OP's 1st initial post, then several replies. I replied in the thread, but my post does not show. However, it did show up this morning.

Now the OP's original post shows up as the 1st post on page 1 and the 1st post on page 2.

Really weird stuff. :confused2::confused2::confused2:

Then I went to change the way the website shows me threads with the first post last, instead of the last post first, and it won't let me do it.

/ My posts don't show up until later #6  
Might be your system.
What do you have?
What service provider do you have?

Mine are immediate...faster than the speed o light :D

/ My posts don't show up until later #7  
Even when I reply in a thread started by someone else, my reply doesn't show up until hours after I post it.

VERY odd.

I have seen this also but if I click the refresh (or reload current page) on my browser my post shows up. Also shows if I leave the thread, read another one and then come back to the one I replied or posted to.

/ My posts don't show up until later #9  
What browser are you using? If using IE go to TOOLS, INTERNET OPTIONS, GENERAL, BROWSING HISTORY, SETTINGS and make sure that AUTOMATICALLY is checked on Temporary Internet Files.