2,000,000th post posting rules..

/ 2,000,000th post posting rules.. #1  

RadarTech

Elite Member
Tractor
2007 Kubota L3400, YANMAR YT359C
Ok after much consideration and consternation along with the thoughts, telepathy and other strange feelings from several users who shall remain TEGGED and in Crylics I post for your consideration special rules to go into effect immediately in order for certain parties to win that truly impressive TBN jacket. Of course I decided to wait to post these rules until AFTER it was possible for me to win..... and uh-- to feel slightly better....

These rules are subject to exccesive laughter, jockularity and amoung other things side splitting pain (this is reserved for me- I had that already :D )

1. Any post over 5 paragraphs must be approved by a majority vote or quorum of 4 members via a new thread and a minimum of 20 posts prior to posting said thread or reply.

2. Multi-quoted posts are hereby banished and will result in a new thread to name the culprits. The new thread is limited 5 words in each thread- USERNAME IS GUILT OF MULTI-QUOTING. Please change the USERNAME to reflect the guilty party.

3. This post in this thread is exempt from rule 1.

4. If at all possible quoting should be limited to certain areas so that multiple posts can be made to explain the reference such that losts of users will post requesting explanations.

5. Posts over 500 words will result in the reset of a users permanent and new status of: User of too many words.

6. Users who post more than 40 posts per hour will be rewarded by the new user status of: Talks like TEG

7. Users who quote statistics and are as accurate as polo1665 will be rewarded with a new user status of: Is right with numbers.

8. Users who can post pictures of themselves with painted socks will forever more be granted the title of: The painted foot tractor driver.

9. The first person that can explain why RadarTech could be described as the rockman may get a TBN bumper sticker. (this excludes people that I decide to exclude if you are related to anyone I know, or for any other reason DCyrilc comes up with.)

10. If a user posts a word that is out of a college level spelling course that user is required to post at least 5 other posts with examples of that word and a definition to ensure that he/she has not totally and without reason tried to confused his or herself with big words in an effort to reduce the word count so as to meet rule number 5.

11. TEG is required to post at least 2 new rules in 2 different posts..

12. All new rules must be posted 1 rule at a time

13. And last but not least these rules are and forever more will be added to by those that can come up with funny rules than me.. and that is your challenge should you choose to accept it!

:D

J

/ 2,000,000th post posting rules..
A lot of folks there talk and act like you write.

ah-- well I am talking like this to be comical...

hmm.. no insult meant to anyone...

J

For the record... I was born and raised in Georgia and then spent 9 years in the Marines...
5 years in SC, 3 in California, and 1 in NC.

and then the last 10 have been spent straddling the NC/SC line in the Western NC area..

Never spent more than a few days at a time past the "mason dixon " line.....

:D

J

/ 2,000,000th post posting rules.. #8  
I have been to Woodstock GA (lived there for a while), Savannah, GA (just to visit) and Savannah, NY (small town between Rochester and Syracuse). But I have never been to Woodstock, NY.

Aaron Z

/ 2,000,000th post posting rules.. #9  
I have been to Woodstock GA (lived there for a while), Savannah, GA (just to visit) and Savannah, NY (small town between Rochester and Syracuse). But I have never been to Woodstock, NY.

Aaron Z

Also, it REALLY confuses Argentines when you tell them that you are from Woodstock, GA :)

Aaron Z

Aaron Z

Woodstock Ga used to be a nice sleepy little bedroom community about 25 years ago when I lived down in Conyers....

Don't know what it is like now...

J