*** WINNERS of the TBN 2,000,000th Post Contest ***

/ *** WINNERS of the TBN 2,000,000th Post Contest *** #21  
   / *** WINNERS of the TBN 2,000,000th Post Contest *** #22  
   / *** WINNERS of the TBN 2,000,000th Post Contest *** #23  
I made an attempt, but i found that i read to much.:laughing::D

/ *** WINNERS of the TBN 2,000,000th Post Contest *** #24  
wow, i got my 1200th post a few days ago, now in almost to my 1300th.:D:thumbsup:

/ *** WINNERS of the TBN 2,000,000th Post Contest *** #25  
Hey, just got the word. Hat and mug on the way to the Polo residence.:cool2: Couldn't have happened to a nicer guy:laughing:
Also congratulations in order to Tallyho8, frogfish, and the indelible RadarTech.

There was certainly a lot of great banter going around and I was quite entertained by the whole thing.

Very generous contribution of the jacket by Tallyho.

That shows real character.

As far as the 3,000,000th post contest goes, I've made my estimate:thumbsup:

/ *** WINNERS of the TBN 2,000,000th Post Contest *** #26  
Hey, just got the word. Hat and mug on the way to the Polo residence.:cool2: Couldn't have happened to a nicer guy:laughing:
Also congratulations in order to Tallyho8, frogfish, and the indelible RadarTech.

There was certainly a lot of great banter going around and I was quite entertained by the whole thing.

Very generous contribution of the jacket by Tallyho.

That shows real character.

As far as the 3,000,000th post contest goes, I've made my estimate:thumbsup:

Indeliable huh????

indelible - definition of indelible by the Free Online Dictionary, Thesaurus and Encyclopedia. :thumbsup:

hmmmm.... :laughing:

J

Thanks!!!!

Jim

/ *** WINNERS of the TBN 2,000,000th Post Contest *** #27  
I enjoyed the contest too. Gave me a chance to dig into my Excel software and learn to do the prediciton equation. Figured it was possible, and just had to dig it out.

Could then enter the new figures during the time period and have it tell me the date and time that the 2 millionth post could be expected (at the current rate).

Maybe I'll use that formula to keep track of my LP gas usage next winter. :)

/ *** WINNERS of the TBN 2,000,000th Post Contest *** #28  
I enjoyed the contest too. Gave me a chance to dig into my Excel software and learn to do the prediciton equation. Figured it was possible, and just had to dig it out.

Could then enter the new figures during the time period and have it tell me the date and time that the 2 millionth post could be expected (at the current rate).

hmmm.. you should not reveal the magic polo used..

his special powers will be diminished that way! :laughing:

J

/ *** WINNERS of the TBN 2,000,000th Post Contest *** #29  
   / *** WINNERS of the TBN 2,000,000th Post Contest *** #30  

hmmm.. you should not reveal the magic polo used..

his special powers will be diminished that way! :laughing:

J

Disclaimer:
There were no spreadsheets harmed in the production of my estimate or the ensuing monitoring of post rates.
These were solely the products of pen, paper, and calculator.

:laughing:

Mark