New TBN iPhone app attachment

/ New TBN iPhone app attachment #1  

IslandTractor

Super Star Member
Tractor
2007 Kioti DK40se HST, Woods BH
This may not be the correct forum but....

For all you iPhone users TBN has just released an app that makes reading and posting to TBN a bit more efficient.

It doesn't seem to allow photos or avatars but the text size is better than using Safari. It allows you to check just subscribed threads or browse and has some notification features.

Don't worry, it is not good enough to force those of you without iPhones to go get one (unless you really want to be able to continue TBN use while on the crapper or walking down the street or while in the tractor seat), however, anyone with an iphone should check it out. Free.

I found it just by opening TBN in Safari so TBN must be able to detect mobile apps.

/ New TBN iPhone app attachment #2  
Interesting....a different appearance.

I had been accessing TBN on my iphone using another forum (IP) app, I'll give this one a try.

/ New TBN iPhone app attachment #3  
great!!! :thumbsup: now i have no need to ever leave my recliner in the evenings :laughing:

/ New TBN iPhone app attachment #4  
Cool:D

/ New TBN iPhone app attachment
I'm seeing avatar photos now so maybe it does photos after all.

/ New TBN iPhone app attachment #6  
I use a windows phone from verizon the HTC which is a little slow but it looks the same as it is on my laptop. It allows me to post, search and see photos but I havent figured out how to post photos with it.

/ New TBN iPhone app attachment
IslandTractor said:
I'm seeing avatar photos now so maybe it does photos after all.

Yep. I can add photos from the iPhone

Attachments

• image-2800712287.png
    image-2800712287.png
    170.3 KB · Views: 216
  • image-3695077342.png
    image-3695077342.png
    160.8 KB · Views: 199
   / New TBN iPhone app attachment #8  
Downloading it now. Nice. Hope it makes reading/posting from the iphone easier. ****, gonna have to up my data plan now :laughing:

/ New TBN iPhone app attachment #9  
I suppose the same app on the iPad too.

/ New TBN iPhone app attachment #10  
Thanks for the heads up. Posting from my iPhone now. Much easier to read and post with this app.