TBN's recent survey

/ TBN's recent survey #1  

jmc

Elite Member
Tractor
Ford 1920 4x4 (traded in on Kubota). Case 480F TLB w/4 in 1 bucket, 4x4. Gehl CTL60 tracked loader, Kubota L4330 GST
Unless you don't mind disclosing your annual income, don't bother starting to fill out the survey- it won't let you go to the next page without your income data.

/ TBN's recent survey #2  
I put mine down. What difference does it make on an annoymous survey? Do you think they are secretely keeping a record of how much you make? What would be the reason for this and why would anybody care?

Eddie

/ TBN's recent survey #3  
Only salary range is asked, not exact amount. I did not have a problem with it...

/ TBN's recent survey #4  
Only salary range is asked, not exact amount. I did not have a problem with it...

I never give out salary ranges or any information other than answers to general or generic questions...This is the cyber age..don't kid yourself, when you send anything from your computer there is an IP address attached and you can be identified from that IP ( Internet Protocol ) address..

/ TBN's recent survey #5  
if you don't want to give out your range, you can give yourself a big raise or cut your income big time:cool:

/ TBN's recent survey
I put mine down. What difference does it make on an annoymous survey? Do you think they are secretely keeping a record of how much you make? What would be the reason for this and why would anybody care?

Eddie

OP here. Mostly, I resent their question. It's too personal. If someone wanted to know details about my love life, I wouldn't answer that either, even though it's anonymous.

John

/ TBN's recent survey #7  
Unless you don't mind disclosing your annual income, don't bother starting to fill out the survey- it won't let you go to the next page without your income data.

OP here. Mostly, I resent the question. I guess it's related to the trend that some peoples' view of life is that it's just one big marketing opportunity and that justifies the means. You're being sized up to see if you are worth their effort.

John

The survey is not mandatory...

/ TBN's recent survey #8  
Hi Guys,

Thanks for the feedback. The income question is now optional. You can now go back to the survey and complete it without answering the income question (your other responses should still be stored).

And as others have said, the survey is anonymous and not required. Your responses are in no way linked to your TBN account or have any effect whatsoever on your use on TBN. :)

/ TBN's recent survey #9  
Where do you find the survey?