Forum Jump

/ Forum Jump #1  

djradz

Veteran Member
Tractor
New Holland TC40D
Would others agree that it would be nice if there was a "Forum Jump" window not only at the bottom-right of most forums, but also at the top. Or, simply relocate the existing one to the top. Often, I see all the threads I'm interested in and am ready to jump to the next, but are forced to scroll all the way to the bottom of the page to find the jump, or end up going bakc to the main page, just to select another forum - just extra work.

/ Forum Jump #2  
Would others agree that it would be nice if there was a "Forum Jump" window not only at the bottom-right of most forums, but also at the top. Or, simply relocate the existing one to the top. Often, I see all the threads I'm interested in and am ready to jump to the next, but are forced to scroll all the way to the bottom of the page to find the jump, or end up going bakc to the main page, just to select another forum - just extra work.

Yes i agree, it would be nice.:)

/ Forum Jump #4  
I don't use it at all. I just click the "since my last visit" link in the upper right corner and a list of all the new threads since I last logged in appears. Faster and easier the forum jumping.

/ Forum Jump
I don't use it at all. I just click the "since my last visit" link in the upper right corner and a list of all the new threads since I last logged in appears. Faster and easier the forum jumping.

"Faster and easier" I just don't see! You get a multiple-page list (assuming about one visit per day) that is completely disorganized - just thread after thread. Am I missing something here? Is there some way to organize or sort this list? It appears to be threads from every forum, most of which I have no desire to see or sift through.

/ Forum Jump #6  
"Faster and easier" I just don't see! You get a multiple-page list (assuming about one visit per day) that is completely disorganized - just thread after thread. Am I missing something here? Is there some way to organize or sort this list? It appears to be threads from every forum, most of which I have no desire to see or sift through.

This is why we have options.

First, in the settings (Under "My Home") set the number of threads dispayed to maximum, then you will only get one or two pages if you log in once a day.

They are organized by date, newest being first. Yes, threads from all forums are displayed, but I like that.

/ Forum Jump
Thanks Kenny for the addiitonal info, but it still is not to my likeing without any organization. Hopefully Muhammad will address my question.

/ Forum Jump #8  
Thanks Kenny for the addiitonal info, but it still is not to my likeing without any organization. Hopefully Muhammad will address my question.

If you haven't noticed, only on person agreed with you. Seems unlikey software shanges will be made for something so little. How lazy have we gotten that it's too much trouble to scroll up the page on the internet?

/ Forum Jump #9  
I would recommend using the end key, which will jump you to the bottom of a page instantly.

While we do often make changes based on feedback, we haven't gotten any other requests for this one so for now we won't be making the change. :)

/ Forum Jump #10  
I like it the way it is.
See no need for changing what we have.

With change...comes being lost again. :D

I go to "Today's Active Threads" and can at anytime update clicking Show recent threads 24 hours or Since last visit.

End and Home keys work great for me.