I vote for Muhammad Chishti for member of the month

/ I vote for Muhammad Chishti for member of the month #1  

timswi

Tractor
Kubota BX23 TLB, Kubota RTV1100, Kubota Z724 & Polaris RZR 900 Trail
Even though Muhammad Chishti isn't a "member" but the purveyor of the site, where would we be without him?

I must say this is probably the best forum site on the net. Well contolled, but not too controlled.

I think many of us would like to see a profile of him.

/ I vote for Muhammad Chishti for member of the month #3  
Although I don't think that he would qualify for MOM, I have to agree that I would love to see him profiled. A great guy to lead here on TBN for sure.:thumbsup:

/ I vote for Muhammad Chishti for member of the month #4  
Some information is provided here

IMC Digital Universe - web developers

"MUHAMMAD CHISHTI, co-founder and creative director of IMC Digital Universe, oversees all web design and development projects for IMC. Muhammad is the administrator and founder IMC’s ByNet Network, which reaches more than 5 million unique users per year through popular community websites TractorByNet.com, CountryByNet.com, HorsesByNet.com and LawnMowerForum.com. Muhammad is also the author of the bestselling book, Compact Tractor Buying & Basics, published in 2002.

Muhammad’s career as a web designer and developer started in 1994, and today includes a diverse set of skills ranging from community building to e-commerce and internet software development projects.

Muhammad is a 5th degree black belt in Taekwondo (a Korean martial art and Olympic sport), a 3-time U.S. National Champion, 2-time U.S. National team member, and 2009 U.S. National team captain. During his international competition career, Muhammad has represented the United States at the World Taekwondo Championship in Ankara, Turkey (2008) and Cairo, Egypt (2009). Muhammad is also a U.S. national level referee and instructor at Jimmy Kim’s Taekwondo Center in Laguna Niguel, CA."

Here is a profile with his picture

Muhammad Chishti | Athletes | USA Taekwondo

Muhammad_Chishti_2008.jpg

/ I vote for Muhammad Chishti for member of the month
Thanks Bruce...I've seen this, but it doesn't address how he became interested in tractors and equipment.

/ I vote for Muhammad Chishti for member of the month #6  
I agree or something close to it...be interesting to know little more about this tadpole. ;)

/ I vote for Muhammad Chishti for member of the month #7  
I agree or something close to it...be interesting to know little more about this tadpole. ;)

OMG ... his hat will never fit right again ... don't know him, thanks to him we all get to use this ... only wish I had thought of this site!!!!

/ I vote for Muhammad Chishti for member of the month #8  
WOW Muhammad looks like he's only 17 years old. (A good thing) :thumbsup:

/ I vote for Muhammad Chishti for member of the month #9  
I think there's another more deserving member in the queue for November, but perhaps I can influence the selection committee to pick me for December. :laughing:

/ I vote for Muhammad Chishti for member of the month #10  
I think there's another more deserving member in the queue for November, but perhaps I can influence the selection committee to pick me for December. :laughing:

I'd be real curious who is on that committee... ;)

J