Logging into/out TBN

/ Logging into/out TBN #21  
Hi Bird,

I don't think you'd have any problem getting the difference back if you just bought the unit within the past 30 days or less...

The Sears in our area bends over backwards for ya... /w3tcompact/icons/smile.gif

/ Logging into/out TBN #22  
John, Eric, & Stephen, I appreciate the advice and probably should go to Sears to see if I couldn't get a little money back; they've always been good to me, but I'm not going to this time for several reasons: (1) I knew when I bought it that there was going to be a sale, but went ahead and bought it because I needed it right then, so I can't blame them, (2) I've no doubt I could get a refund if I went back where I bought it, but the refund wouldn't be worth the 200 mile round trip/w3tcompact/icons/laugh.gif, (3) I don't know whether I could get the refund or not from a closer store instead of going back where I bought it, and (4) no way I'd lie to them by claiming it was no good or I didn't want it. The way I look at it, I got what I needed at the time for a price I was willing to pay at the time, so I've got no right to complain. That is, unless I want to complain about myself not being too smart./w3tcompact/icons/laugh.gif

/ Logging into/out TBN #23  
Bird,

Fair enough.

Next time the sales clerk says it is going to be on sale soon, tell her, "Why not give me the sale price now & save me the trip back."/w3tcompact/icons/wink.gif

when I buy something I try to make a point of asking if it is going to go on sale anytime soon. Especially if it is a luxury item. You'd be amazed how many times the salesman will say yes and give you the sale price.

/ Logging into/out TBN #24  
Bird...

Just pick up the phone... ask them to credit the difference on your credit card... if you used Sears they have a record of the sale...

Then take the wife out for a nice dinner... /w3tcompact/icons/wink.gif