Question on PM's?

/ Question on PM's? #1  

scoutcub

Veteran Member
Tractor
Yanmar LX4900//Cub 7532//Cub Yanmar SC2400//Komatsu D38//Cub Volunteer//Cub SZ60/CAT 289C/CAT 308
I imagine this is a question for Muhammed....when getting a response from a PM I've sent someone else, my message is not attached.....so I have to go to the "sent" folder to retrieve what I've sent.....any way to attach/string the incoming/outgoing messages together?

TIA!

/ Question on PM's? #2  
Most of my messages... the original has been attached. The last one I got, it did not have the original message. So I'm not sure if something changed, or I just assumed that the person who replied just deleted my message when he replied. Which is easy to do...

/ Question on PM's? #3  
I'd bet that's it, the person that responded to your message deleted the previous info. I do that myself, cause sometimes I've had people miss my response amongst all the rest of the verbiage and they wonder why I sent them back their own comment. :confused2:

/ Question on PM's?
I think both of you gents are correct....I just got another PM and my response was attached.

Thanks for the replies!

/ Question on PM's? #5  
The others are correct. There is no way to see the entire conversation... only if the past messages have been quoted.