cooking

/ cooking #2  
YES,... from all the past discussions regarding the "Cooking-of-Food", I would agree with Robert on this suggestion. Get it all together under one roof.

The "tractorized" methods by which most foods are farmed,. (naturally manufactured),. I would think this particular step in the food-chain,. is very, very "tractor" related. The number of us "tractor-people" that enjoy the cooking discussions,. should,. warrant a TBN forum of its own. Wha-da-ya-think Mr. Chisti?

CHEERS!
. . tug

/ cooking #3  
Mmmmm....cooking and food.....mmmmmm. Yes I agree.

/ cooking
I just dropped in at CBN. Still nice, much fewer folks. But, I am always here on TBN.

/ cooking #5  
I think perhaps a sub-forum of "rural living" would work...

I have some specific ideas about collecting recipes and testing/tasting them that could be a lot of fun for TBN members. Maybe next year we'll do something. :laughing:

/ cooking
That is the one hard part, is how to have a standard format to post a recipe? Maybe a form that you fill out, that is on the website? Otherwise it may be hard to follow, although that has not been a problem on CBN. But, that site sees hardly any traffic compared to TBN.

I have some specific ideas about collecting recipes and testing/tasting them that could be a lot of fun for TBN members. Maybe next year we'll do something. :laughing:

/ cooking #7  
Thank you Muhammad. Sounds like you may have already been entertaining some ideas for an interesting (for some of us) sub-forum? Best of luck!

CHEERS, and Happy New Year !!!
. . tug