TBN loading slow

/ TBN loading slow #1  

Hooked_on_HP

Veteran Member
Tractor
Ford 1900 FWD Kubota F2100E
I have been having problems for the last week with the Forums page loading slowly or somtimes just the header loads and not the rest of the page. Then I have to refress the page to get it to load. I have run Glary utilities and Superantispyware and hasn't helped. TBN is the only site I seem to have problems with. I am running windows 7.
Bill

/ TBN loading slow #2  
Could be an ad server issue... I will keep an eye on it.

/ TBN loading slow #3  
I just experienced this myself. It does indeed look to be an ad server issue. Took forever for the top ad to load, then the rest of the page loaded rather quickly.

/ TBN loading slow
Still having problems. TBN is the only site I am having problems with. If I use the back arrow the whole page doesn't load just the header. If I hit the refresh it takes forever but the page will finally reload.
Bill

/ TBN loading slow #5  
I just started having this slow loading problem today. I blocked the Bobcat ad but that didn't speed it up. It loads the general forums but takes a long time to load the rest. I have cleared all my history, run antivirus, CCleaner, flash cookie cleaner, then logged back in to TBN. Still loads slowly. After it does load and hit the back button it takes a long time to load again. Very frustrating today. I even logged in at different times with same results. I'll try again tomorrow afternoon. I'm using Windows 7 and Firefox through a hi speed cable connection. One other thing, when I hit the back button the bottom bar says connecting to d1.openx.org

/ TBN loading slow #6  
I've had the problem for about a week. Won't load, sometimes get a blank page, etc.

/ TBN loading slow #7  
Still slow today. Only seems to be on the Forums page. Once I open a forum I can click on a thread, read it, hit the back button and go to the next thread all very quickly. But when I back out to the Forums page it loads very slow. Home, Reviews, Videos, Classified, Articles, Dealers, and Store are load quickly.

/ TBN loading slow #8  
if I understand correctly, the problem is only happening on the forum index?

/ TBN loading slow #9  
In my case, yes. Only the forum page is slow loading. everything else loads OK.
I spoke too soon, The Todays posts page loads slow, all others load in less than a second.

/ TBN loading slow #10  
For others who may use Firefox and have slow page load times. I made some changes today.
I went into Firefox tools, then add ons, then get ad ons and searched for Ad Blocker. I found and installed Ad Block and Ad Block Plus add ons for Firefox. Then set them to block d1.openx.org then restarted Firefox. Forums page now comes up instantly. I also installed the No Script Firefox add on but the Ad Blockers did the trick.
TBN was the only site I was having the slow page load problem