Sticky for New Member Introductions

/ Sticky for New Member Introductions #1  

smstonypoint

Tractor
NH TN 55, Kubota B2320 & RTV 900, Bad Boy Outlaw ZTR
Just a thought for improving the TBN experience.

I don't make it a general practice to read the posts in the New Members Introduction section. But when I do read messages there, I've noticed that many new members ask specific questions about tractors, attachments, etc. and their thread titles make no mention of the fact that they have a question.
This is despite the fact that the forum description says (No tractor questions in this forum, please.)

IMO, it would be a good idea to add a "Sticky" to the New Members Introduction forum to encourage the new members to ask their questions in the appropriate forum.

Steve

/ Sticky for New Member Introductions #2  
Just a thought for improving the TBN experience.

I don't make it a general practice to read the posts in the New Members Introduction section. But when I do read messages there, I've noticed that many new members ask specific questions about tractors, attachments, etc. and their thread titles make no mention of the fact that they have a question.
This is despite the fact that the forum description says (No tractor questions in this forum, please.)

IMO, it would be a good idea to add a "Sticky" to the New Members Introduction forum to encourage the new members to ask their questions in the appropriate forum.

Steve

Sounds like a good idea...:thumbsup:

/ Sticky for New Member Introductions #3  
Agree. I also would like the sticky to say "please put some info in your profile"

Often people ask questions about things for which the response may vary if they are in a different country or the north or south, etc.