FAQs

/ FAQs #1  

Western

Tractor
Kioti DK 35 now
For some reason I am unable to locate the "faqs" Either I have totally overlooked it, or looking in the wrong places.

Trying to find the "emoticon" page, the one that had the type next to each symbol.

Had it before and lost it.
Thanks,

/ FAQs #2  
Dennis,

I haven't seen a FAQ posting, but if you click on [More] below the group of Smilies on the right-hand side of the message box when posting, you will see a listing of the emoticons and their definitions.

Steve

/ FAQs
:D Sorry, I should have used caps!!

I don't have a "more" to click on. 2/3 of the time I don't get the smiles below the post either.

Strange.

/ FAQs #4  
:D Sorry, I should have used caps!!

I don't have a "more" to click on. 2/3 of the time I don't get the smiles below the post either.

Strange.

Strange indeed. The "Smilies" show up on the right-hand side of the message box when I am posting.:confused:

Steve

/ FAQs #5  
This page? http://www.tractorbynet.com/forums/misc.php?do=getsmilies&editorid=vB_Editor_001

Same listed below, just add the ":" in front of the text...

:) )
:thumbsup: thumbsup:
:eek: o
:D D
:laughing: laughing:
:cool: cool:
:licking: licking:
:p p
;) ; ) (remove space)
:mad: mad:
:confused: confused:
:( : ( (remove space)
:ashamed: ashamed:
:confused2: confused2:
:drool: drool:
:eek: eek:
:rolleyes: rolleyes:
:2cents: 2cents:
:shocked: shocked:
:thumbdown: thumbdown:
:confused3: confused3:
:dance1: dance1:
:cool2: cool2:
:drink: drink:
:tractor: tractor:
:cloud9: cloud9:
:newhere: newhere:
:welcome: welcome:
:anyone: anyone:
:smiley_aafz: smiley_aafz:
:mur: mur:

/ FAQs
Strange indeed. The "Smilies" show up on the right-hand side of the message box when I am posting.:confused:

Steve

Steve,

Thanks, got me thinking, I checked my profile section and found I was back on "basic" format for posting.:thumbsup: SEE!!

/ FAQs #7  
Due to the way threads are underlined in the list, the q and g look almost identical to me, especially with my not so sharp eyesight! I must admit I thought it said ****! :eek: Sure changes Western's meaning in his first post...:D

/ FAQs #8  
Due to the way threads are underlined in the list, the q and g look almost identical to me, especially with my not so sharp eyesight! I must admit I thought it said ****! :eek: Sure changes Western's meaning in his first post...:D

Yeah, I was thinking he had the wrong forum!:D

/ FAQs
Thanks David, er Mossroad!!

It was totally unintentional, but it makes ya wonder, why it attracted who it did!!:laughing::laughing:

Kidding guy's, back to the sports section..