Is the online store safe?

/ Is the online store safe? #1  

General Lee

Veteran Member
Tractor
Kubota, L4400, BX1870
Every time I click on the on line store link to this site and click on the item I'm interested in, my browser tells me its an untrusted site.

/ Is the online store safe? #2  
I bought Pat's Easy Change System with it... no problem. It works fine...

/ Is the online store safe?
I bought Pat's Easy Change System with it... no problem. It works fine...

Thats one of the items I want. Did you a pop up warning at all when you clicked on it. How recently did you purchase it?

/ Is the online store safe? #4  
Thats one of the items I want. Did you a pop up warning at all when you clicked on it. How recently did you purchase it?
A couple of months ago... I was having the same problem with LOTS of the sites that I go to being an "untrusted site"... the store you are talking about also, my bank and credit card websites. I forget how I finally fixed my computer to stop doing that... sorry :eek:.

IF you get Pat's... read the instruction part about using a broom handle for final adjustment and setting of the screws. I skipped that part...

/ Is the online store safe? #5  
what browser are you using that gave you the error? maybe its a internet security program you are using set too high?

/ Is the online store safe?
what browser are you using that gave you the error? maybe its a internet security program you are using set too high?

Firefox and Int explorer

/ Is the online store safe? #7  
Which URL are you getting the error on?