Status
Not open for further replies.
   / Downtime 2/19-2/20 #1  

Muhammad

Administrator
Tractor
None currently
Greetings,

We apologize for the long downtime, starting yesterday around 6PM EST. We ran into some issues with our server, and had to do some major changes on short notice. We tried to get it all fixed last night, but still had issues around 1:15AM, and decided to call it a night.

However, we hope to have fixed everything within the forums this morning. Still doing work on some other sections, but if you notice anything odd or different here in the forums, please let me know. /forums/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

More info/specifics will be posted later.

Again, my apologizes for the inconvenience,

/ Downtime 2/19-2/20 #2  
Looks fine - still waiting patiently for my Favourite Forums to show on "My Home" but everything else seems fine.

Thanks for all your hard work to make this the best site out there. Had a few withdrawal pains when I couldn't check in earlier today /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Bob

/ Downtime 2/19-2/20 #3  
Wow, Muhammad! You've done better than my ISP. Their server went down in January and they just got the email straightened out. (well, mostly straightened out. /forums/images/graemlins/crazy.gif)

Steve

/ Downtime 2/19-2/20 #4  
Muhammad,

No apology needed...My subscription rate hasn't gone up in years so....Who am I to complain /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif You are the one also that is inconvenienced and having to correct the malfunction. So I guess we should apologize to you.. /forums/images/graemlins/crazy.gif Thanks for everything.

Darin

/ Downtime 2/19-2/20 #5  
Looks like it's back to normal, how odd to be without TBN for any length of time. Kudos to Muhammad and company for the quick fix /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif

/ Downtime 2/19-2/20 #6  
Your site availability statistics have still got to be one of the best in the business. Thanks for all your hard work.

/ Downtime 2/19-2/20 #7  
Every time I click the CBN link, it brings me to TBN. Is that site still down?

/ Downtime 2/19-2/20
Yes. Back up soon.

/ Downtime 2/19-2/20 #9  
I never realized the scale of my addiction to TBN, untill I coudn't get my daily fix. I usually browse while having my breakfast at work. Having been here a year, this is the longest downtime I can remember.

Keep up the good work!

/ Downtime 2/19-2/20 #10  
Muhammad,

Thanks for getting TBN back up so quickly. /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif

I have been reading TBN since 2000 maybe 1999 and this is
the FIRST outage that I can remember. Pretty danged good
MTBF. /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif

I saw that TBN was down this morning and I turned to one
of my coworkers and said I might be grouchy today. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif
But I'm ok now. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Actually have some urls to give Dr. Dan....

Thank you for TBN!
Dan

Status
Not open for further replies.