So where did my review go?

/ So where did my review go? #1  

Alien

Elite Member
Tractor
Kioti CK30 HST
I spent some time and effort writing a review of my CK30 and it said it would be reviewed by admin before admission. That was yesterday and now I can't find any reference to it anywhere. Maybe because I wrote an honest review?
Not a sweetened flowery one.
Oh well, I won't bother next time. Has this happened to anyone else?

/ So where did my review go? #2  
Sometimes the reviews and classifieds take a few days to show up. Give it time.

/ So where did my review go?
Thanks Bill, Maybe I was comparing with other sites that I have reviewed on.

/ So where did my review go? #4  
Yeah, I wrote a review and it took several days to show up. It was also a non flattering review, but I don't believe that made any difference, I am sure the administrators are pretty busy.

/ So where did my review go? #5  
I also wrote one on my Boomer 35....over 2 weeks ago. I still can't even find Boomer 35 in the quick pick list. Must be lost in cyberspace.

/ So where did my review go? #7  
I figured Bri would move it. :thumbsup: lol

/ So where did my review go? #8  
Hi Guys,

We are currently in the process of upgrading our review system to include additional information about each model in our database:

- Reviews
- Photos
- Specifications
- Links

As we are populating our new system with this data, we have started to add all reviews to the new system. Ultimately, the "Reviews" tab on TBN will be replaced with a "Tractor Guide" tab. Since there is lots of traffic going to the reviews page, we're careful about when we make that switch-over. For one, we want to make sure there's at least some data on each tractor model in our database before making that switch.

It's been a time consuming project to collect, edit and add data, photos, links, etc, so that explains the delay in the change-over.

But rest assured that your reviews are not lost, gone or forgotten. :)

You can see the new tractor guide (including reviews) here: Tractor Guide - TractorByNet.com

/ So where did my review go? #9  
I figured my TC33 review went to the bit bucket. I still don't see it but I'll wait a bit longer before declaring it lost.