Email notices????

/ Email notices???? #1  

Anonymous Poster

I have subscribed to several different threads to recieve email notices and have never recieved a one....I even went through and double checked it and made sure my email address was correct and etc.....But yet I still don't recieve email notices??? What am I doing wrong? Is it a TBN thing?

Thanks /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif

/ Email notices???? #2  
The same thing has been happening to me!!! I've posted about it several times, and I thought I was the only one having this problem!!! /forums/images/graemlins/shocked.gif

/ Email notices???? #3  
I am getting a lot of email notices but am not sure I am getting them all. I did go in once and turn it off and then waited a day and turned them back on. That seemed to help me a bunch.

murph

/ Email notices???? #4  
Hmm I'll look into it. If you see any pattern, let me know.

/ Email notices???? #5  
I have experienced this problem ever since the website upgrade/changeover and have brought it to Muhammads attention on at least two other occassions within the past month but still experiencing the same thing. I just gave up. /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif

/ Email notices????
I am still not getting email notices for posts.......Any ideas??? Is this a problem for others??? /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif

/ Email notices???? #10  
Let me know if you got any today... I got mine for the first time since the change. Hopefully we've worked the bugs out.